Time Travel Spell

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Keiji

Time Travel Spell

Post by Keiji »

I have made many mistakes in the last 2 years. I quarreled with many people and did not keep many personal goals. I'm looking for a way to undo everything and start over.

In addition, the most important person for me has problems whose roots are also about 2 years ago. If I go to see her, I can prevent that. We met only a year ago, but the point to which I want to go back is the point where we both started our training in the same place.

To be exact, my destination is September 1, 2016.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Time Travel Spell

Post by SnowCat »

We live on a plane of existence that defines time as linear. That particular piece of the equation currently does not provide for time travel. In this existence, we are confined to moving forward. I recommend that you try to make amends, and perhaps cast a clarity spell for yourself.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Siona

Re: Time Travel Spell

Post by Siona »

There's no going back. Once something's out there, it's out there. We can only learn from our mistakes to prevent repeating them. Learning from our mistakes, learning to be okay with moving forward, learning to be okay with the past, it's all part of life. Maybe you can contact these people and make up with them. Maybe you can't. Not everyone will be part of your life forever, and sometimes those friendships don't end on good terms. It's not pleasant, but it's part of life for most people. Learn from those mistakes, and move on. You didn't work hard enough on your personal goals? Welcome to the club, most people have been there at one point or another. Set new goals, or keep the old ones if you can, and use it as motivation to do better this time. It's all you can do.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”