Sign

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
LC

Sign

Post by LC »

I don't think I'll complain about not having a sign again. For the past couple of weeks I have been waking up from knocks and boom sounds, like something heavy falling off the bed. One night a young woman with silver hair appeared in my sleep. She looked at me than turned her gaze up. I woke up immediately and scrambled all the way back against the opposite side of the bed. After a bit I was getting annoyed with the knocking and banging sounds. One night after a boom I woke up and yelled "let me sleep." No more booms. Sounds great right? Wrong. I was then being woken up not only with booms but with someone tapping my head and arms. Not a nice tap but not a hard one. More like an annoyed and pay attention. Well, a couple of days ago after a push on the head I woke up and yelled "stop it, let me sleep." Bad idea... The last night a wolf greeted me instead of noises and taps. The wolf was very angry, growled at me, and jumped towards me and my face. I woke up and then went back to sleep after about 5 minutes. The wolf was back but nudged my face. After that the wolf disappeared/merged into/with me. I have my sign and learned my lesson about replying not so nicely, even if I was asleep, to my goddess.
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Sign

Post by planewalker »

May I suggest instead of yelling at this gift, ask politely for clear sight and understanding. Thank the entity involved and then go back to sleep and see what transpires.
LC

Re: Sign

Post by LC »

I definitely will! I didn't mean to raise my voice when I was awoken, but I think last night was a lot better response from me.
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”