Make a missing package turn up?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
casnarl

Make a missing package turn up?

Post by casnarl »

Hiya, correct me if this is the wrong place for this.

So I am freaking out mostly because I'm still figuring out how to adult and in the hundreds of packages I've got online this has never happened before. I know that it does happen, but I don't have the money to just throw away if I don't get this package.

Is there a quickie spell or incantation I could do to make it turn up? It says it was delivered, I've gone to every house in the circle I live on, tracked it with USPS, and I just finished sending an email to USPS but I'm not confident they're going to be any help I'm pretty sure it probably got delivered to the wrong house or something.

I'm sure it'll probably turn up in a few days, but it was supplies for other spells I planned to cast that I now have to wait on. If anything I'd just like the peace of mind, or a way to make it turn up quicker. Like, it'd be amazing if when I get home from my college classes tomorrow if it'd be on my front step.

I feel a little silly asking for this because it's such a little thing that probably doesn't even need magic, but I've already gotten myself all worried and panicked so I don't know what else to do.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Make a missing package turn up?

Post by planewalker »

We can go at it both ways. I'll cast a seek lost object spell for you. Then a find lost item spell. This should align you to positive results. You in the morning call the number on the back of you slip and fight through the prompts or call 411 for your local UPS and get a person and get them working on tracking it.
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

planewalker wrote:We can go at it both ways. I'll cast a seek lost object spell for you. Then a find lost item spell. This should align you to positive results. You in the morning call the number on the back of you slip and fight through the prompts or call 411 for your local UPS and get a person and get them working on tracking it.

I don't have any kind of slip. I just have the email from Amazon saying it was delivered and the tracking number, which if I put into the tracking function on the USPS website it also shows as delivered. I left them an email with all the information I had, but haven't received an email back yet so I guess next would be to call.
But yes a find lost item spell would be nice. It's just two tiny essential oil bottles so I imagine it's just inside one of those smaller yellow envelopes they use.

Worst case scenario I do a few chores around the house in hopes I can get a family member to spend their money for replacements as I can't afford to buy them again myself right now.

You'd think with how technological the world is getting that this sort of stuff wouldn't happen.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

With delivery people the way they are check shrubs, bushes , maybe tree tops. You should also call them sooner than later and stay focused and get to an actual person. If needed ask for their boss. Hey it's their job. It's not like they're doing you a favor.
Crazy Cat Lady

Post by Crazy Cat Lady »

Yes, definitely call them at least. If you can get to their local storefront, even better. Either way, beforehand, work up big feelings of love, gratitude for the help, and just an edge of desperation. Let it build until it feels like it's flowing out of you. *Then* call or walk in. It will influence them to be extra helpful.
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

I've been in communication via email and was informed that my normal carrier was off that day and so my package got delivered to the wrong location. I was told she was going to go to the location and collect it and bring it to my house on her route. That was yesterday and I still don't have it so I don't know what's going on. I guess I'll give her another day or two then call.
EveningWithAstaroth

Post by EveningWithAstaroth »

Hi.

Yes give her a day more or two.

I feel for your situation, it must be difficult. But, the good news is you were answered via email. At least now someone is informed that your package has not yet been received, and are at the least aware now.

I would suggest to wait a day or two longer before contact again, depending on time of the email response, and the original time of contact as well, it is quite possible mail delivery hours were possibly over at that time anyway.

Which would mean you will get the package at the normal time the mail is delivered in your area, and if it is also brought by your local carrier, that is assuming they do not take a sick day as well.

Yep. Things happen, try and relax and be patient, and give it a little longer.

As for a spell, I have none off the top of my head, I have not written one for this type of thing before.

Good luck.
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

Just wanted to update that it did make it! I was sure to give the customer service rep 5 stars and strongly agrees on his survey and made sure to thank my mail lady as well.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Thumbs up!
Great that it finally made it to you.
BB

Blue Moon

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”