A Sign Finally?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
LC

A Sign Finally?

Post by LC »

I always go sit under a gazebo on my breaks since this July. The pigeons fly away always when someone or I go in there and sit. So I am on my lunch break just sitting there. A pigeon flies in and lands on the beam in front of me. I am wary of pigeons because of the poop lying around. So it is moving around in its little section. Next thing I know, it knocks a piece of dried poop while I was reading. A minute later, it flies to the beam behind me and now there are two pigeons. The one from before continues to just stare at me. When I went back to reading, it knocked off another tried poop. I am there talking to pigeons about not pooping about me as students walk by. The pigeons now have been watching me for 15 minutes. 3 students walked up to the gazebo and they flew away. I have never seen the pigeons there ever do that.

I looked it up but most of what I read dealt with oracles and Aphrodite. I am not seeing how Aphrodite is doing in my life. Is there any others?
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: A Sign Finally?

Post by planewalker »

If you have been going in regularly and you move quietly they may have habituated to you. When the other students came over it was time to get the flock out of there.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Greek Aphrodite is syncretized with Roman Venus, Mesopotamian Innana-Ishtar & Canaanite Astarte, according to Wikipedia. Pigeons and doves are not the same birds...but the tail end has the same output.
LC

Post by LC »

I thought Aphrodite was with doves too. When I researched pigeons, it always came up with Aphrodite and Venus.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Sometimes signs aren't from a specific "Who" but aRe more of a general reflection of our behavior. The Universe is showing us to ourselves. Is there anything in the behavior of the pigeons that reminds you of your own habits or recents actions?
LC

Post by LC »

Only thing I can think of is I always go to the same places. Like the gazebo
Last edited by Firebird on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk add LC please remove
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Think Symbolically. What happens when the pigeons go to the same place over and over? What happens when you go to your same places? Does it suggest anything as a plus or minus for spiritual or conscious development? .. Or .. Have the pigeons come to accept the routine of your everyday presence so don't pay attention? Have you come to accept something as normal and stopped paying attention? Or..flip side..have you achieved a balanced presence that doesn't disturb the pigeon's routine? They've accepted you as you are accepting something in your life.

I'm not saying it is or isn't this or that. I'm Just trying to illustrate how to look for meanings, if any.
LC

Post by LC »

Thank you! I’m really bad at trying to look at meanings
Last edited by Firebird on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk add LC please remove

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”