Spell to keep disrespectful children away from my window

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Siona

Spell to keep disrespectful children away from my window

Post by Siona »

I'm wondering if you all can help me brainstorm up a way to keep kids away from my window. I live in an apartment so I don't want to do anything that's going to affect the whole area, kids play in the yard here and that's totally fine, but every once in a while a kid will come up to my window and do something like mess with my bird feeder, cup their hands and peek in, knock on it, etc. (One kid decided it would be cool to PEE on my window.) I don't have a problem with actually talking to the kids and asking them to, you know, not do that, but we have a super high turnover so it's pretty much never the same kid causing trouble twice.

Basically I'm just looking for a little peace here, especially since I work from home. (I can't physically fence the area or anything like that, as it's not cool with the apartment.) Since they're just kids I don't want to do anything harsh (which most 'keep away' spells I am familiar with are), but I do want something effective. Just having trouble deciding on what that would be. Maybe drawing some protective symbols on the outside window frame? Anyone else have some experience with this? (Edit to add: I also feed squirrels around the bird feeder, so I don't want to spread anything on the ground that would cause trouble for them, like hot foot powder or something.)
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

I say peeing on your window is pretty harsh ...harshly and disgustingly disrespectful. If I were you, I'd rethink that not wanting to do anything harsh because they're kids part, and just act accordingly.

Siona

Re:

Post by Siona »

Kassandra wrote:I say peeing on your window is pretty harsh ...harshly and disgustingly disrespectful. If I were you, I'd rethink that not wanting to do anything harsh because they're kids part, and just act accordingly.
That's not a regular occurrence though, as far as I know that family got evicted (wonder why?). Only a couple of kids have been real problems like that over several years, and none stick around to be a problem more than once. But since that stuff isn't the norm, that's why I'd rather take a less harsh approach.

In the end, I think I'm going to move my home guardian shrine to a little shelf under the window and task him with this job in particular in exchange for some extra offerings, and go from there.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Spell to keep disrespectful children away from my window

Post by planewalker »

You could cast a spell that would make them believe it's a chalk board to do their homework on. Maybe make them think of visits to the Dentist.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Spell to keep disrespectful children away from my window

Post by SpiritTalker »

Bird feeders attract young folk. Move it to another area. Kids are Nosey Parkers by nature. Put a small de-flective mirror spell in the corner. Scatter black salt and red pepper "hot foot" powder outside the sill.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”