Share a feeling. Make some one feel a feeling that you feel

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Share a feeling. Make some one feel a feeling that you f

Post by planewalker »

I've worked with things like this before. I'd need to know more about you and it to be able to help. It might get more personal then you'd want to post in open forum. If you'd like some back ground on me and my attitudes in handling these kinds of situations, there is stuff in Spirits Ghosts and the Paranormal under "The Magic of Pinewoods Cemetery" and "How do I summon an entity?" - Dane Clark. PM me at any time. I'm on and off the forum enough that I should be able to get back to you within 12 hours. You might want to drop an intro on us so we all get to know you a little better.

Planewalker
barker

Re: Share a feeling. Make some one feel a feeling that you f

Post by barker »

Maybe learn the demonology and naturally she will get a grip on your authority on this demon (read "fame thing")... Worked for me! Demonology and exorcism are basically the skill of working with or understanding of antagonists... best taught to you by yourself.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”