Spell/Ritual Guidance - Seeking a new home

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Raevyn

Post by Raevyn »

Info: My family and myself are seeking a new rental home, so far we've been searching since around May, we're looking for something quite large and suitable for our large family. There has been a few homes which have been perfect matches, however with the rental market so competitive here, other applicants have gotten the offers. I'm expecting a baby in mid December this year, and we really need to find a suitable family home before then, as ours is currently too small.

Spell Info:I've previously done this spell/onging ritual before when I was struggling with irregular cycles and fertility issues.
The basis of the spell/ritual was really surrounding intentions. I used green as the color of fertility as well as fertility/reproductive crystals and symbols and used Moon water to create an fertility infused elixir. I used the candle to draw fertility symbols and scent and then would light the candle nightly to release my intentions.
Needless to say the spell/ritual worked EXTREMELY well for me before the candle was even full gone (now expecting a bub).
And now I want to do the same thing or something very similar to help me in finding a new home.

Questions:
I have a few questions just about guidance around what I want to do. I love color representation and am wanting to know what would be a good color to use? I have a orange candle (similar to the green one above) and was thinking it would be a good color as it is representative of goals, actions, property related deals, etc? What do you guys think would be an appropriate color and why?
I was then thinking for symbols I could draw some houses onto the candle, what other symbols would be good?
Also any suggestions for crystals?
Please feel free to add any other suggestions!
Thanks.
~ Blessed Be ~
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Spell/Ritual Guidance - Seeking a new home

Post by planewalker »

Yellow works well for intuition and communication. I guess it just depends on if you think it's already represented in the orange. I think it would work either way. You might want to add it to kick your communication up a notch. In a sellers market, anything that helps you get across that your wonderful, stable, and won't be throwing wild parties & REALLY need a new place because of the baby, people would be good. A cradle as a symbol to carry the intent for a new place to have room to raise your family comes to mind for the candle(s). Crystals are out of my depth. I'll send up my prayers for your quick success in finding a new place and for your good health and ease of delivery. May your needs never be wants. My your path go swiftly on and may your tread be sure and light.
Shireside

Post by Shireside »

At work right now, so my response will be brief! The rune Othala comes to mind as a worthy symbol for your working, as the rune speaks to matters of family and estate. Gebo, also, as its magic speaks to gifts justly received, and holds connotations of generosity and harmony found through a boon. I like your candle color choice here for how you associate it with the drive to see your goal come to fruition. I personally correlate the color orange with the comfort and warmth of the hearth, which in this case hashes out nicely.

Good luck!
The map is not the territory, the facet is not the jewel.
TimberLily

Post by TimberLily »

DCould add some pyrite (fool's gold) to represent the monetary aspect and hematite traditional for grounding but planting your roots in a new home seems incredibly grounding to me.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I would use brown because it is the color of dirt and stability. Also I would draw a picture of what you need, how many bedrooms baths etc...even how you would like the floor plan to be. If using a jar put the pic in there. Patchouli oil is also foundational. The other colors are good also, maybe a combination. If there is an area or town you want to live in maybe add some dirt from that town, or even if you find a place you love, add the dirt from that house so no one else snakes you out. Pyrite is good, clear crystals too but maybe one that naturally forms in a square to represent a foundation. Actually pyrite forms in squares if you can get ahold of a natural chunk .https://www.google.com/search?client=ta ... 6HL-ZGuJkU
Best wishes!
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”