Am I cursed?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
autumn swan

Re: Am I cursed?

Post by autumn swan »

Well grounding and shielding can never go wrong and can help you develop boundaries. Try it... because you know you do need to something different, practices and thought pattern. Are you willing to do something? We gave you plenty of advice but you don't seem to try any of it....? Nothing can change without your work, you know...
May the Lord and the Lady bless you.
jueyman

Post by jueyman »

autumn swan wrote:Well grounding and shielding can never go wrong and can help you develop boundaries. Try it... because you know you do need to something different, practices and thought pattern. Are you willing to do something? We gave you plenty of advice but you don't seem to try any of it....? Nothing can change without your work, you know...
I didn't say I'm not trying anything, I'm reading and learning and explaining the best way possible my situation.
autumn swan

Post by autumn swan »

Yes, you are, I didn't mean you're not reading up or anything. I meant practical exercises like grounding and such.
SouthernSolitary

Post by SouthernSolitary »

I have found in life that for every bad, there is good that helps to balance. I would suggest to you looking at all the good in your life and possibly starting a journal for blessings. To me it sounds like you are so focused on the negative and have forgotten to remember ( I know it's hard when it seems everything is bad) the good things you have been blessed with. A lot of times it becomes overwhelming when we think about all the bad things that have happened and ultimately will continue to happen in our lives because, well, that's life. I will pray that you find some light and relief for your monetary problems but also that you find the strength to remain positive.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

jueyman wrote: Again sorry for my long posts. Like I said before I'm starting to feel hopeless and just trying to understand why these things keep happening to me.
jueyman,
There was this forum I once used to be a part of and there everyone was like "well, you know nothing and I don't have the time to explain, read and learn and when you know things, come back again". And then, when you actually know things, so it happens, you don't need these people's advice. I guess in a way, this is what happened here and I'm sorry to say, I was one of the people who didn't help much.

Let me try again.

First of all, there is no way to tell if you really have a curse. And to be more specific, a curse is when someone deliberately is influencing your life in a bad way. A curse could be designed to make your life miserable and this is done by a practitioner of the craft, but it's rare - not many people who practice Witchcraft would actually do harm to others, because it comes back and backfires. But it could also be people who just wish something bad happens to you and could not be done intentionally. My guess would be, this is what has happened to you, regardless of the reasons.

This said, there are ways to protect yourself. Here many people share experience and knowledge and I would suggest reading through This thread first.

Xiao, being the fantastic admin she is, made this table of content to help ease the search for beginners. Try looking for PSYCHIC SHIELDING, CLEANSING, AND PROTECTION. It'll help you understand what everyone here means when telling you to try and defend yourself.

It's important that you know, if you have questions, you can ask and we'll do our best to answer.
I hope this is a little more helpful than y previous responses.
jueyman

Post by jueyman »

Thanks I have been reading information in this forum and is one of the reasons I have stayed because it has so much good and interesting information.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Rarely is someone cursed patrilineally. You father could have made enemies while gambling but chances are if any cursing was done it's probably of the vulgar slanderous type rather than an actual family curse.
But for good measure you could do a thorough house cleaning then smudge with Palo Santo. Go Widdershins around inside the house (3 times) Demand any covert energies depart your realm at once and for allways. (BE VERY CAREFUL TO USE WORDS THAT CONTAIN NO FORM OF THE WORD NO) ie; like. ..don't, can't , won't, shouldn't, wouldn't etc etc...it can be a challenge. Write it down before you start so as to not miss-speak....do the same cleansing for yourself and your wife. Then set up new protections in all the corners of the home with wards at the doors and windows. You may also wish to make a protective charm for both you and your wife.
Then you may want to do some work towards stability. Which may need another thread.

By the way good sir, you have been here for some time without an intro. Where on this beautiful green earth do you reside? Snow Cat has set up a page for you to make your introduction. Come on in and get to know us a bit better!
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 35793.html

Blessings, FF
Ps, great information from Yana Khan
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
jueyman

Post by jueyman »

Thanks I went ahead and post on the thread and thanks for the advice. Like I mention before probably is not a curse since I have experience the same pattern since I'm a kid. Saw my father 1 year been super poor next year having money, next year been poor again. I always thought it was because his decisions and lazyness. I always did all the chores in the house and I also worked for him everytime he had a business. After he died the same thing were happening to me one year been poor , next year having a good business with the difference that I'm always have been a hard worker. I work more than 8 hours every day. Anyway it can be very bad luck but the way things happen they looks so strange.

One time I want to add, I'm always a very positive person, the reason that this time I'm getting hopeless is because this time the situation is affecting my wife and kids. But I will keep trying and trying and also will try some of things mentioned in this forum just in case.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

This is just my opinion. You have a very positive out look that may be out of balance with your shadow self. I'd suggest doing some research into how to address and work with your inner shadow. We all have one to help us survive. I cannot tell you how to do this. We each learn it for ourselves. When we are properly balanced we attract a balance of experiences. When we are out of balance we attract all positive or all negative experiences. That's all I know.
jueyman

Post by jueyman »

Interesting, I will look for information about that.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Ya know...I had a thought. (It's in the same vein as bad relationships) A pattern gets established and then one is stuck in that loop.
Since you're dad's typical energy brought throughout the house was one of great wins and losses, it has carried on through you perhaps.
The energy of an egregore can be established at a location or it can move with a person or groups of persons.
Do you still live in a space that was ever occupied by you and your father simultaneously?
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
jueyman

Post by jueyman »

Well, although I mentioned that I become completed independent after he died, it was like a year before. I couldn't handle the way he was living his life and I moved back to my hometown. Like 2 months before he died, he was complete broke and I brought him to my house. I didnt had a bed so he was sleeping in a futton(if that is what is call) . I live now in a different house, I still have the futton so don't know is energy could be stuck there.
StarryWater

Post by StarryWater »

If it is true the dead contact the living, then your father maybe seek forgiveness. He is there, encouraging you to see the same challenges he maybe had, only that the challenges adapt to your context and personality. Maybe he also affected the fortunate events to show you the impact of success that he also experienced, and how one can be led astray, and how it can disappear and the difficulty of it. Not that you necessarily act the same, but you see the impact of circumstances. Maybe he seek you to understand and forgive. At the other side, after death, we get another perspective and see how we failed and why (according to some theories). If there are forgiveness issues, then maybe things resolve after it. That he feel he can not move on unless there are understanding and forgiveness. That he is troubled by how he lived and acted, but did not know the way when at earth. Everyone wants to be understood by their true deeper feelings and intentions, even if they do not understand themselves at the moment. Maybe: can you see him for who he was; the one he wanted to be, not what he became.

This is not always my cup of tea, but I find it an interesting idea.
jueyman

Post by jueyman »

Well, I had a great relation with my father even with the way he acted. I was basically the only person he trusted. He wasnt the best example but I do missed him.I do dream a lot with him not sure if this means something.
autumn swan

Post by autumn swan »

wellyoucan still talk to him. no matter if you feel an answer or not, he probably hears it. dont underestimate your own grieve,too. its okay to be sad and cry!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”