Received Hex Letter in Mail, How to Dispose of It?!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
freyja13

Re: VERY Important; Recieved Hex Letter in Mail, How To Disp

Post by freyja13 »

Thank you everyone!
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Both ways have their validity, as far as burning, or burying with mirrors.

Myself, I prefer the mirror method with wards and protection runes.

And yes, you bury it, *in bag of salt* mirrors and all.

I place it in middle of bag, to make sure it is fully surrounded.

What earth does, is ground the charge, salt dissolves charge.

In old times, we never substituted salt for earth in circle like some do today,
because salt represented spirit/akasha.

Here are the runes: (I had to resize them)
Which is the rune for psychic protection?
The first picture or the second one?
Siona

Post by Siona »

freyja13 wrote:I do have a witche's bottle Siona from last year, although I didn't ever bury it, I just kept it in my book shelf. Should I make one every year--does burying it help more than just placing it in a location in your house? In your opinion? I know alot of magic has to do with intention.
You don't have to bury it, but it's traditional to either bury it, or keep it somewhere out of sight. Up in rafters, in the back of an old closet or cabinet, that sort of thing. I'm not able to bury mine, either, so I just keep it hidden in my home. You don't have to remake them very often, usually they can sit quite a long time without problem.

Now, if you know you've been under attack, used to be you'd toss the bottle into a fire, where the bottle would break, and that would be a particularly nasty way to return the hex back to the sender. (If you didn't have a bottle in place to protect, doing this would also break whatever was put on you.) But that's not an option for many people, so usually it's best to just let it sit and do it's job. If you ever feel in your gut it's time to remake the bottle, it doesn't hurt to make a new one!
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

Couldn't wait any longer didnt have the chance to get the mirrors and materials
But I did once meet a wise witch who told me to take all the ideas you have put your intent into it whatever feels right do it believe it and it will work, she also told me once a spell is done not to divert the details...
but I can say this it's gone, disposed off and I am happy to have rid it of my household
I choose not a return to sender because I don't want that karma either
I can say fire, herbs, the wind, and chanting was involved
I've written down everyone's contributions in my book of shadows in case this happens to anyone else and I can help.
Since I just did it, I feel energized and am hoping to take a bath and eat some food to ground me
I can only hope this is the last letter I'll be getting because next time will be a return to sender
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Yeah, hopefully there will not be a next time for everyone's sake...:)

And sorry, for some reason I got logged out, and could not get back in. My Firefox browser kept saying site was compromised? So I am glad you took care of it! I do swear I had notes under images which was which, though. You might check photos again.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The first is labeled as ward. The second is labeled as bind. They're indicated below each picture.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

SnowCat wrote:The first is labeled as ward. The second is labeled as bind. They're indicated below each picture.

Snow
No way. I checked again. Maybe bc I'm using the app or am just hard at looking.
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Must be the app, because I checked again and can see it too. I don't use cell phone, I use laptop. Never owned a cell phone, never will. :)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

freyja13 wrote:
SnowCat wrote:The first is labeled as ward. The second is labeled as bind. They're indicated below each picture.

Snow
No way. I checked again. Maybe bc I'm using the app or am just hard at looking.
It's fine print, but it's there. I'm on a cell phone. Anyway, they're labeled like I posted earlier. Just refer to that. If you're using Tapatalk, that might be the problem. I have never used Tapatalk, so I can't say for sure.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
freyja13

Re: Received Hex Letter in Mail, How to Dispose of It?!

Post by freyja13 »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Both ways have their validity, as far as burning, or burying with mirrors. Myself, I prefer the mirror method with wards and protection runes. And yes, you bury it, *in bag of salt* mirrors and all. I place it in middle of bag, to make sure it is fully surrounded.

What earth does, is ground the charge, salt dissolves charge. In old times, we never substituted salt for earth in circle like some do today, because salt represented spirit/akasha.

Here are the runes (I had to resize them):
I just received my second letter cross my heart hope to die. I hid it in a bush away from my house where I can go back to it later.
No return adress, and it had ashes inside.
The weird thing it wasn't even licked shut! I went into my manager's office and showed IT to her and she said we don't have access to the mails and it's a federal offense.
As you can see I let it go because I thought a return to sender would be bad karma but this time, it's on.
I need your help. I want this to stop. I don't know what to do. I buy a lot of Wicca items in the shop and have never had problems before but my front office just changed management's. I think someone could be screwing around with me. Then again it could be someone in my family, who knows? I didn't feel any real negative power in it just warmth but the page was visibly burned and it looked like it had ashes which is how I disposed of it before.
I wish I would be taken a picture of the first one to make a police report. What can I do with one, but I'm not even the type to make police report. This has to be dealt with magic. Sorcery can only be fought with sorcery.
I am not strong or scared.
I want to know who did this?
From an outside perspective please ask me questions so I can get to the bottom of it.
Once I collect it in a bag of salt I will post a pick. Yes I did touch it for a glimpse but I'm not hexed or cursed bc I'm not allowing that to happen.
The thing is I let it go the first time because I thought it would bring me bad karma sending back all that fear, unknowing etc...to the person. Will it send me karma again?
Get this the only reason I went to the mail center is because I received a tarot deck that was delivered to the front office. The letter was in my persona outside mailbox which I have a key too. It wasn't even licked shut. It had ashes like they knew what I did. I will post a picture and see if anyone can identify if these are real symbols they didn't look like to me or if this is just a prank which I think it could be. Either way I need everyone's help in getting to the bottom of this and suggestions for making this STOP
Siona

Post by Siona »

freyja13 wrote:The thing is I let it go the first time because I thought it would bring me bad karma sending back all that fear, unknowing etc...to the person. Will it send me karma again?
Make a mirror box and send it all back to them. Whatever hits them is their own darn 'karma.' Actions have consequences, let them face them. If they're just messing around, that's what they'll get back - if they're actually trying to hex you, that'll go back to them. Let them taste whatever it is they're sending out.
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

Siona wrote:
freyja13 wrote:The thing is I let it go the first time because I thought it would bring me bad karma sending back all that fear, unknowing etc...to the person. Will it send me karma again?
Make a mirror box and send it all back to them. Whatever hits them is their own darn 'karma.' Actions have consequences, let them face them. If they're just messing around, that's what they'll get back - if they're actually trying to hex you, that'll go back to them. Let them taste whatever it is they're sending out.
Thank you Siona; I cant find mirrors large enough to completely cover a 5 by 7 letter; I found some slightly smaller; I could fold the paper so that one side will show most of my name that they drew and the other side the actual envelope with their handwriting.
Then write return to sender on both insides of the mirror, and on the back the runes.
Then put it in a bag of salt, and bury it.
Do you recommend I add any dragons blood resin or herbs of binding into the salt; to kind of personalize the spell a bit.
Or, should I continue looking for mirrors that siz of 5 by 7 inches?
Siona

Post by Siona »

It's fine to fold the letter and sandwich it between two mirrors. You can also (carefully) smash some mirrors, and glue the bits (carefully) on the inside of a box if you wanted a better fit. That's actually the way I was taught to do it. But either will work fine. (Also I was always told not to let the mirrors catch your reflection at all, which is tricky, but doable!)

Instead of binding, I would suggest letting it focus on the reversal. You could add some reversal agents, like cayenne pepper, or crab shell powder. When it's all together you can burn a reversing candle on it. Usually these are half red on top, black on the bottom, or a black candle inside with red outside, but you can use a solid black candle as well. Whatever style you get, you want to cut the tip off to make a new bottom, and carve the bottom into a new tip, and burn it that way. Take the whole lot and bury it, a crossroads would be a good spot, but anywhere it won't be disturbed will do.
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Freyja,
I'm so sorry about not getting back to you sooner...
life gets in the way sometimes...damn it !

This is just my opinion, now...
Gather everything from this, ashes, papers, even papers you've written
about this, anything connected !
Gather a fire-proof container-NOT YOUR CAULDRON.
some sage-leaf, incense, or cooking sage for protection; some kind of mint
for your pain release-green tea can work just infuse it with your intent to release.
Gather some dry twigs from trees and bushes-Cedar works good for protection also.
Don't bother writing anything cause that leads back to problem. Just spout off a quick
diddity about what comes around goes around and stays with them.
place ashes on "tray" cover with sticks and any herbs you have-don't worry if you don't
have it all-you are the power !
Set it all on fire- watch it burn all the way down while saying your thingy and let
Mother Earth remove all the ashes. Walk away don't turn around and go inside-don't
think about it the rest of the night to let their energy dissipate. All done.
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

Siona wrote:It's fine to fold the letter and sandwich it between two mirrors. You can also (carefully) smash some mirrors, and glue the bits (carefully) on the inside of a box if you wanted a better fit. That's actually the way I was taught to do it. But either will work fine. (Also I was always told not to let the mirrors catch your reflection at all, which is tricky, but doable!)

Instead of binding, I would suggest letting it focus on the reversal. You could add some reversal agents, like cayenne pepper, or crab shell powder. When it's all together you can burn a reversing candle on it. Usually these are half red on top, black on the bottom, or a black candle inside with red outside, but you can use a solid black candle as well. Whatever style you get, you want to cut the tip off to make a new bottom, and carve the bottom into a new tip, and burn it that way. Take the whole lot and bury it, a crossroads would be a good spot, but anywhere it won't be disturbed will do.
HI siona
I just used to cheap hairbrush mirrors with the correct size put the papers in there words facing the mirror where I wrote return to sender. On the back of the mirrors I wrote the runes then put it in a bag and used a lot of white salt. Tied it thrice and buried it in the earth Im the other side OF town.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”