Received Hex Letter in Mail, How to Dispose of It?!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
freyja13

Received Hex Letter in Mail, How to Dispose of It?!

Post by freyja13 »

Hey everyone,

I really need your help with this. I recieved a letter in the mail, with no return adress, just with a stamp. Inside was a piece of paper with my name on red (possible dragons blood ink) with a couple OF stray herbs, not many looked like a cactus flower and tiny bits of Herbs. I mean small. With a for above my first letter of my first name written on red, that's it.

Luckily my girlfriend opened the letter and I did not touch it. We put it in a plastic bag and put it in the trash can we keep outside our apartment.

How do I despose of this hexed or cursed letter?

I have no idea who it is from, but as I have recently left a coven whose practices got into the dark arts. I think I know it IS one
of them, regardless who it's from.
I am not scared or feeding into the fear, but I need a tried and true ritual to get rid of hexed items.

Please help me out you guys and gals, IF there was ever a time when I needed help it is now.

Regards,
Freya.
MsMollimizz

Re: VERY Important; Recieved Hex Letter in Mail, How To Disp

Post by MsMollimizz »

Freyja...
Burn it...
Do you have some sage you can burn with it ?
It would probably be better if you to not do it on
your property, if nothing else at the curb, road
side...etc. Make sure all of it burns, okay ?
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

MsMollimizz wrote:Freyja...
Burn it...
Do you have some sage you can burn with it ?
It would probably be better if you to not do it on
your property, if nothing else at the curb, road
side...etc. Make sure all of it burns, okay ?
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Have you done this before? Is it a tried and true method?
Can I burn it in a parking lot away from my house, and I light it using my sage stick?
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk add
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

One way. Have your girlfriend help:

1. Burn sage, blow sage over envelope. Have girlfriend use tweezers handle wrapped in electrical tape to remove from envelope and further step as follows.

2. Purchase from your local glass store, two small flat mirrors slightly larger than envelope. Place envelope between them, mirrors facing in, after writing on mirror return to sender.

3. On back of one mirror draw one of these...be exact with your lines. On the back of the other mirror, the other. Or print both of these out, and paste one onto one side one the other.

One are the runes of the psychic ward, one are the bind runes for the witch's protection. Tape whole construct around edges with electrical tape.

4. Bury in earth in a bag of salt, or throw in sea, far from where it could be found. Burning it, or deep salt water are both old options, yet so is the mirror reversal, and I have spent many years working with runes.

Good fortune...no fear!
Last edited by TwilightDancer on Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed unnecessary line breaks.
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

Dear Shawn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to type this out for me. I can't express in words how much this means to me.

The only thing I am having trouble with is Step 3, I clicked the site but could not find the runes you mentioned that I draw on the mirrors.
One side the psychic ward runes of mirror one, and the other mirror drawing the rune of the psychic ward?
Is there anyway you can send me a picture of these?

Also, what would you suggest for Step 4: burying it far from my property or burning it?

Best regards,

Freyja.
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk add
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

Correction the runes that I draw on the back or paste a picture of the mirrors?
Then do I bury the whole thing mirrors and all after it's all taped up?
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk add :(
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Both ways have their validity, as far as burning, or burying with mirrors. Myself, I prefer the mirror method with wards and protection runes. And yes, you bury it, *in bag of salt* mirrors and all. I place it in middle of bag, to make sure it is fully surrounded.

What earth does, is ground the charge, salt dissolves charge. In old times, we never substituted salt for earth in circle like some do today, because salt represented spirit/akasha.

Here are the runes (I had to resize them):
Attachments
Ward Runes
Ward Runes
Bind Runes
Bind Runes
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

By the way, in gematria, or number = letter correspondence, the words "Mirror Universe" = 1001... kinda funny...lol

So the envelope is trapped in a "mirror universe," until the
charge is grounded and dissolved. And spells like this feed on the charge of emotional fear, or mental anxiety. Dissolving the charge then, to me is most important, even if you did decide on the burning method suggested previously.

This is why if we set wards outside our house for protection, such as I have statues of Faery, gargoyles, and one of the stone river guardians from Lord Of The Rings outside my house, with his arm outstretched and palm out upright, guarding. I charge them regularly, or the charge dissolves over what we call time.

This works for any spell this way. Imprint/Inform + Charge + Send.

Reverse and rearrange order to dissolve ability to affect.

Basics.
crescent

Post by crescent »

Perhaps it goes against the goal, but I might document with a picture before disposal, in case this is not an isolated incident.
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

crescent wrote:Perhaps it goes against the goal, but I might document with a picture before disposal, in case this is not an isolated incident.
I know but I don't want that energy to even live on in the digital word.
I had an issue with an eBay seller who lives close to where the envelope was stamped. I messaged him and I wake UP and the very next day, and he's opened a case against me.
The thing is this guy's from Arizona, and it was posted through Colorado. I'm thinking he could be easily sent it to a friend in Colorado who then sent it to me.
I just want to say a big thanks to everyone. I never thought something like this would happen to me never.
So I think if anymore people would like to post how they would take care of this it could help others in situations like me.
I know what I am going to do and taking care of it today.
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

Thank you so much Shawn for drawing those out for me.

One question: should I do all of this in my sacred space, or should I do this outside sways from my apartment, then put it into the bag of salt and bury it on the other end of town, or can I bury it even down the street.

I'm feeling like I should do this all at this empty nature park (really just land that's for sale but is so hard to build on no one will buy it) It's not on the same land as my apartment building but if you were to draw a line to where I would go it would be maybe less than a mile, OR does it not really matter since the earth is going to finish the spell off?

So I have all the other tools. I am just going to need to buy more salt because I don't have enough to cover the whole thing. A big bag, and two mirrors.
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

I guess I could just use an empty Wal-Mart bag. Instead of a Ziploc. Are there any words I can say to further empower the spell?
Anyone is free to comment!
crescent

Post by crescent »

Freyja13, that is understandable. In the same situation, I would bury without wrapping, so everything degrades, beside a tree that I considered protective and strong. I would believe that the earth will absorb the energy, and the tree be asked to assist as an ally/guardian.
Siona

Post by Siona »

I would personally burn the letter, and dispose of the ashes either in running water, or at the crossroads leading out of town (on the side with the flow of traffic leaving the town to carry it away). But, as has been shown, there are many methods to deal with this...

Whatever method you choose, I after you're done, you and your girlfriend should have an uncrossing bath, or something similar. Couldn't hurt to sprinkle some of the bath water (before you use it) around your home, as well. You might also look into making a witch bottle to protect you from anything else, if you don't already have protections in place.

Something else to consider - you don't need to send a letter to someone to hex them. It can be done in countless ways without the person ever knowing. (I mean, ideally you don't want them to know, especially if they practice witchcraft, because then they can work to remove it or return it.) It may not even be any sort of real hex, they might just be trying to mess with you. So it's good you're not letting fear get to you, because I'd be willing to bet that's the only real intended goal here.
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

I agree Siona! I think they are just trying to get to me, but just to be on the safe side--I am going with the mirror-return to sender spell. I just wanted to thank you as well for your kind words of advice when I was dealing with a similar situation with my evil Aunt (black magic witch) at a family get together.

I do have a witche's bottle Siona from last year, although I didn't ever bury it, I just kept it in my book shelf. Should I make one every year--does burying it help more than just placing it in a location in your house? In your opinion? I know alot of magic has to do with intention.

Also, to everyone who has posted on here I want to send a genuine THANK YOU for your time and advice!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”