How can I get rid of excess energy?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Ashrend

How can I get rid of excess energy?

Post by Ashrend »

Recebtly I've found I have excess energy and want to use it for something but dont have a spell/ ritual or a god I would like to or can dedicate it to. What do you do with that energy? I cant ground it as it needs a purpose. If I ground it, it just comes back around and needs a purposeful outlet.
Bychan Wulf

Re: How can I get rid of excess energy?

Post by Bychan Wulf »

You are a lucky man, for having extra energy when most people don't have enough for doing simple tasks. Considering this, you could give it away; share it with the people around you. Being energetic, optimistic and speading happiness around you helps others get some of that energy. It empowers them, and if you work the same way I believe we all do, they will take that energy from you, which will not drain you in this case; it will balance you.
So, to quote a forum member; "Be happy, stay happy"...the others will follow and you will spend your energy for good purposes ;-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Send energy to sustain the homeless, the lost and frightened anywhere.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

SpiritTalker wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:53 am Send energy to sustain the homeless, the lost and frightened anywhere.
Good idea, exactly.

I guess having excess of magical energy is like having excess of money, power, etc.

So take responsibility for making your environment healthier, it affects us all and this race has a long way to go.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”