Letting go of anger

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Ashrend

Letting go of anger

Post by Ashrend »

I want to proceed into my spirituality but I have this block of anger in me from my teenage years that I can't seem to let go of. I wanted to know if anyone else has had this sort of thing and how they dealt with it, emotionally or magically.

fire and flames
Bychan Wulf

Re: Letting go of anger

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Try boxing. Hitting things, without doing any damage to yourself or people/things around you. Opening yourself up and telling people what is upsetting you, also helps. Anger comes from the frustration of something you couldn't do or say usually....maybe sometimes also guilt.
Another thing you could do, is separating yourself spiritually from the thing that cause you that feeling. This works great but can also backfire, because people can get the impression that you don't care or are too stupid to react. I tried the last one myself and recomend it only as a last option. ;-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

It took me a long time to let go of my anger. Maybe a few years, but I had help from ascended masters and gods.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

There was a topic on transmuting or transmogrifying anger into useful energy.

Letting go of the need for recognition and validation by others allows us to recognize & validate ourselves. Strive for balance.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Ooo tell me more about transmuting!

fire and flames
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

It was discussed under that title so you can do a search and read that. :D
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

SpiritTalker wrote:It was discussed under that title so you can do a search and read that. :D
Here it is, in one of Spirit Talker's comments. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=33764&p=252843&hil ... fy#p252843
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Thank you that was interesting

fire and flames
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

binxyhollow wrote:I want to proceed into my spirituality but I have this block of anger in me from my teenage years that I can't seem to let go of. I wanted to know if anyone else has had this sort of thing and how they dealt with it, emotionally or magically.

fire and flames

Perhaps this will work for you too, I used to hate so much, it was very easy to hate.

Basically what I did was contact everyone that I have either emotionally hurt or people that have hurt me, I apologized to everyone even if I knew it was pointless to even speak.... because I confronted everything that made me angry I was able to become at peace with myself. I still get pretty mad at times but I do NOT hate like I used to.

Perhaps if you were to get ahold of anything and everything that has made you feel bad then maybe you too will become to peace with your soul and being :)

Have a Great Day!
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
Scarlet Woodland

Post by Scarlet Woodland »

I have a lot of anger in me too, in my case, made more troublesome by the fact I don't express it. I'm essentially paid to be nice for a living and I've never felt comfortable venting it on people anyway. Mainly because we're all jerks in our own special way and I'm certainly no different :lol:

Considering my natural strategy of venting (creatively insulting inanimate objects that cross me) I'm thinking about making a "rage bag". Might that be something that could help you too? Haven't done my research on what to put in there yet, but it's basically a little mojo bag that you can safely pour all your rage into. From what I understand, you bury it after a while, when it feels full and make another if you need to.

I also have an oil on the way called Anger Be Gone which should arrive in the next couple days. There are a few ways I'm thinking of using it and I can let you know if it works out :)
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Yeah i think im guna do a mix of things when i have some time alone off work. Try and push all my anger into a crystal, then try and purify it with water energies and take the energy back in. Il bury the stone if i cant purify it and worst case il try and confront the person that have me these feeling and hope i can resolve it for myself. Thanks for youe help peeps, really appreciate it

fire and flames
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Binxy Hollow :

I'll just make it simple...

Wish there was a way of loading a voice file...

But five sounds , together , in a row , help clear emotional
energy in body...think of a Tibetan monk , or Tuva singer...

Put your tongue against the roof of your mouth...

When you make these sounds , get a continuing drone...

Start with "Yar"...just vibrate that , and hold the "r" sound...

"Yarrrrrrr"...

Now get a flow pattern...

"Yar Aniz Oinn Dea Mann"

Extend it...

"YarrrAnizzzOinnnnDeaaaaMannnnn"

Repeat , until you feel enough...

I have taught this from my Tradition for years...

Gotten feedback from students and friends...

The consensus was about 6 months , every day ,
released deep set anger issues...

And do not force the sounds...allow them to come out , if you get my meaning...

I have told students , doing this type of chant , is the difference between one
relaxing and falling in a dive backwards off a high board...not forward facing
launching oneself in...much gentler , though the sounds can be loud...

If you get it right , it will have a steady drone , with "bell tones" coming up from the drone...

It vibrates the whole body , over time...part of the release...

Also , look into Orgone Energy / Wilhem Reich...

He worked with releasing charge built up in the body , in muscle mass...

Exercises such as Dance , Tai - Chi , Chi - Gong , are also great for release...

Just a few ideas...good fortune in your "process"...remember...that is what it is...

Just part of that great process , we call life...you know ?
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

On the other hand , if nothing else works...

Come to San Francisco...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU_hVT8KtNc
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh my gosh...PILLOW FIGHT, we used to do this at the dorm. Someone would call it out & everybody joined in until we couldn't stand up from laughing! :D
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

SpiritTalker wrote:Oh my gosh...PILLOW FIGHT, we used to do this at the dorm. Someone would call it out & everybody joined in until we couldn't stand up from laughing! :D
my friends and I used to as well until someone went through a wall during a dive bomb attack... they got hit mid air and diverted with enough force to have a concussion and to leave a side shaped hole in the wall

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”