Karma for learning or something else?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Hagerman420

Karma for learning or something else?

Post by Hagerman420 »

Okay where to start? My topic revolves around *Karma*

Basically, I am still stumped on how that connection between co-worker happened since the said person very specifically stated that he was very much in love with his wife and life. Me being who I am said *Okay* and left it at that because it's very rude and disrespectful to that person as an individual for me to persist upon something that does not exist.

Now my problem is that I fell for the soul quite literally.... we always argued.... he would at times lecture me so bad I would start to cry :/ , I have stopped talking to him on and off over the period of the 2 years working with that company, approximately 8 times..... each time with my returning and apologizing :/ thus making me look weaker every time and being easier to manipulate every time.....

He claims the lectures were to make me a better me so that I will present myself in a better manner to the public.

The day I fell for him was so weird.... I met up with him at a store that belonged to his friend. We had not spoken to each other for a solid 2 weeks, the meeting was basically to make amends..... the way he was acting and presenting himself was not at all like the way he had been in the past.... It felt like his spiritual barrier had dropped its defense shield and I saw his soul for who he actually was..... at that moment is when it happened...

About 1 week later we got into another argument over the phone and that was the end of it....

This person knows absolutely everything about me, as we have spoken lots on many occasions...... I would say the relationship was 30% business and 70% personal (no physical touching was ever done).

On the Day that we had the argument, that night I had my experience that which I can NOT explain for the life of me! I was in such an emotional state and I was thinking about the person while I was playing a puzzle game..... I literally out of nowhere felt like an electric sensation go from my wrist and move all the way up my arm and directly down to stomach area.... I am a male and I felt like a female looks on her climax 3 times in a row in 15 minutes time...... Guys do NOT get those feelings, lol, they just don't! lol.... This being said, I want that same spiritual connection with whom ever my forever may end up being.... that feeling was intense and 1 of a kind.

So if I felt that and he states he loves his wife and life.... then how the f$%@ did I fall for his soul? I never have had thoughts for a male figure... even when I did time, I never got abused in a sexual manor even looking feminine and young....

Could this experience perhaps be directly related with karma?

I used to call gay people down and humiliate them verbally ..... and I am very sure I have broken a heart due to it being a 1 sided relationship....... So maybe this was the final step to me starting the path I am currently on?

Maybe this is karma's way of humiliating me and making me feel what true heart break feels like? So that when I go into my next relationship I know what NOT to do in order to keep the peace and be a kind being like I naturally am?

It just doesn't make sense because his feelings are not the same...... and according to my research the feeling I experienced is usually only done when 2 souls fall for each other... not just 1 sided like my situation.

Don't get me wrong here I am over the feelings, I just NEED to know WHY it happened... it bugs me a lot, It has been a solid month and I still can't look at the same sex in the "love light" ..... and I have no feeling for that person because they are with in a circle with thorns among a name upon a piece of paper put away in a safe place... not to mention the person has 2 kids and a loving wife.

If it is a karma thing then that would make absolute sense 100%, but if it was spiritual then how the eff did that happen?

Thanks a Bunch! This topic is reason I decided to take this path I am currently on.

Have a Great Day
Be happy Stay Happy
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
Ashrend

Re: Karma for learning or something else?

Post by Ashrend »

Firstly, thank you for sharing. In my opinion, life throws obstacles in are way and we either grow weak and fail or become stronger for it. I can't explain your feelings emotional, physical or spiritually. But everyone makes their decision for better or for worse. We just have to deal with the aftermath and grow from it.

devon
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

binxyhollow wrote:Firstly, thank you for sharing. In my opinon, life theows obsticles in are way and we either grow weak and fail or become stronger for it. I cant explain ur feelings emotional, physicsl or spiritualy. Bur everyone makes their decision for better or for worse. We just have to deal with the aftermath and grow from it

devon

I agree, take life as it comes, let it make you or it will break you.

I have learn't everything in life the hard way, however learning the hard way has indeed made me stronger and wiser, when people ask me for advice on a certain situation I am able to give them a solid truthful answer because I have indeed experienced the question at hand....

Thanks for the reply!
Have a Great Day
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

It could be karmic balance asserting a push, but just for something else to consider - Not all spiritual lessons are caused by our past incarnations, but are based in the present. Sometimes we opt for a direct hit to blow the resistance out of the way. You mentioned that your behavior patterns were "doing it the hard way", so that's become like a template of soul energy. It repeats time & again, like a broken record stuck in a groove of present-life forces. It takes a spiritual sledge hammer to break the pattern free.

You have also said elsewhere that you want all the experiences you can have. This draws opportunity for choices. This experience is at a root level of the self, of desire and longing. Enter the maze and emerge transformed, is a saying that comes to mind. You have the courage to tackle your own patterns, and that's awesome.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

You might have been encountering a past life memory. It's possible that you and the other person were together in a past life, and something woke in you.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

^Part of the attraction could also be because you know you can't have him.

I don't think is karma. Take the guys breaking into my neighbours cars' this morning and the cops just happened to come around the corner just after it happened- they were caught and are being convicted- now THAT'S karma.

Not saying it can't be a lesson if some sort because it definitely.sounds like more of a lesson than karma to me.
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

SpiritTalker wrote:It could be karmic balance asserting a push, but just for something else to consider - Not all spiritual lessons are caused by our past incarnations, but are based in the present. Sometimes we opt for a direct hit to blow the resistance out of the way. You mentioned that your behavior patterns were "doing it the hard way", so that's become like a template of soul energy. It repeats time & again, like a broken record stuck in a groove of present-life forces. It takes a spiritual sledge hammer to break the pattern free.

You have also said elsewhere that you want all the experiences you can have. This draws opportunity for choices. This experience is at a root level of the self, of desire and longing. Enter the maze and emerge transformed, is a saying that comes to mind. You have the courage to tackle your own patterns, and that's awesome.
Thanks SpiritTalker, that makes sense for me, appreciate it!

Have a Great Day
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

SnowCat wrote:You might have been encountering a past life memory. It's possible that you and the other person were together in a past life, and something woke in you.

Snow

This has crossed my mind too, I have been fallowing various peoples tarot's over the last month and a bit and soulmate card keeps coming up and new beginnings and new relationships and such lol

However I have also researched that a soulmate is not just a romantic partner as most assume, a soulmate can be a past family member a past business partner or friend or pet even. It is not set on just being romantic... but what I felt was weird so I can't answer too well on that one lol

Thanks for reply SnowCat appreciate it!
Have a Great day
Be Happy Stay Happy
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

Ethereal Moon Rose wrote:^Part of the attraction could also be because you know you can't have him.

I don't think is karma. Take the guys breaking into my neighbours cars' this morning and the cops just happened to come around the corner just after it happened- they were caught and are being convicted- now THAT'S karma.

Not saying it can't be a lesson if some sort because it definitely.sounds like more of a lesson than karma to me.

Hmm your statement is interesting and in a sense proves a point, but at same time does not since I have no physical attraction to the male body, I can't look at a male in the same manor as a female and say you are pretty or you are beautiful looking.... lol

I believe Karma can take as long as it needs to in order to make it's full circle.... I have had bad relationships after I broke that one girls heart when I was 18.... she actually loved me for me 100%, her parents did not like me at all lol, I broke her heart because I didn't care and wanted to go do bad shit and drugs and such...

I have been cheated on 4 times out of the 7 people I have been with in my entire life sexually lol.....

I have stayed single over 7 years now and have not attempted to date or sleep with another.... Toy's these days are just as good ;) LOL

I feel because I have waited 7 years I can now start new with a fresh mind and a fresh start, that is another reason this subject bugs me so much lol

Thanks for the reply
Have a Great day
Be Happy Stay Happy
Ethereal Moon Rose

Hmm your statement is interesting and in a sense proves a point, but at same time does not since I have no physical attraction to the male body, I can't look at a male in the same manor as a female and say you are pretty or you are beautiful looking.... lol

I believe Karma can take as long as it needs to in order to make it's full circle.... I have had bad relationships after I broke that one girls heart when I was 18.... she actually loved me for me 100%, her parents did not like me at all lol, I broke her heart because I didn't care and wanted to go do bad shit and drugs and such...

I have been cheated on 4 times out of the 7 people I have been with in my entire life sexually lol.....

I have stayed single over 7 years now and have not attempted to date or sleep with another.... Toy's these days are just as good ;) LOL

I feel because I have waited 7 years I can now start new with a fresh mind and a fresh start, that is another reason this subject bugs me so much lol

Thanks for the reply
Have a Great day
Be Happy Stay Happy
I wasn't necessarily talking about 'physical' attraction. Attraction comes in many forms. And I totally agree with you about karma taking as long as it needs. If you think this is your karma then I'm not going to disagree with you :)

We have all made mistakes there's no need to beat yourself up over them. Like I said though, I personally think this is more of a lesson. Take from it what you will. Embrace it and move on :)
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

Eternal Moon Rose- You are most defiantly right, Embrace the lesson and move on :P

Thank you appreciate the reply :)

Be Happy Stay Happy.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Anytime! :D
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

An after thought... you asked how the tingling could happen. The force known as kundalini energy (there's no English word for it) rises along the spine, through the chakras, and when controlled, it is said to bring enlightenment. When uncontrolled, it's akin to a sexual rush. So that may have been what you experienced, just at a guess, y'know, if you wanted to put a label on it.
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

SpiritTalker wrote:An after thought... you asked how the tingling could happen. The force known as kundalini energy (there's no English word for it) rises along the spine, through the chakras, and when controlled, it is said to bring enlightenment. When uncontrolled, it's akin to a sexual rush. So that may have been what you experienced, just at a guess, y'know, if you wanted to put a label on it.

Interesting,

I will have to look more into this, the feeling was intense and quite amazing for a male to feel I think any ways lol.

Thanks.

Have a Great Day
Be Happy Stay Happy

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”