Wiccan Name Help?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
hawkflower

Wiccan Name Help?

Post by hawkflower »

Hello Everyone, it has been a while since I have been here. I have missed reading these posts daily and am glad to be back, I have a question about my name today. Behind the screen or whatever you might be reading this on my name is Erin. For a while I have just been unable to really accept this as a Wiccan or Witch name to call myself. I have been looking into destiny numbers and determined that my Birth/Life path number is 9, and that My destiny number is 16. I was wondering if anyone knew any names that had these same numbers as either Birth/Life path or Destiny? Something that might help me resonate and be able to feel more comfortable in my skin, or more confident in myself.
silvergrey

Re: Wiccan Name Help?

Post by silvergrey »

I don't know much about destiny numbers, but I might have an addition for you: are you attracted to a certain pantheon or mythology? If you, a name from that culture might resonate better with you. For example if you feel drawn to the Greek pantheon you could try and find a Greek name for yourself using your destiny number.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”