Low energy

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Iamcris

Low energy

Post by Iamcris »

Hello, someone is casting a spell for me and she said I have very low energy. I'm trying my best to stay positive despite everything going on around me. Is my energy that important in the success of the spell?
Sakura Blossom

Re: Low energy

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Hi Iamcris,

Can you elaborate a little bit more on what you (or rather, they) mean wit low energy? Are you talking about energy levels as in being tired or experiencing low energy on a "power" kind of level? Or perhaps even an emotional level?

If you're talking emotional and/or fatigue, then I would say from personal experience - yes. It does matter because I've found if you try to do spellwork when in the wrong mindset it can alter the way the spell works (if it does at all) and might send out the wrong message to the universe.

If we're talking power/how much is put into the spell, then I think that depends. The stronger the better would make sense but I believe that it's the will and belief of the spell working that causes it to work the most, if that makes sense. :)

Hopefully this helps somewhat!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Iamcris

Post by Iamcris »

Thanks for your reply! I'm not too sure what she means, she said I'm not sleeping well and overall I seem down. Some days I'm better than others.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Hmmm, I have no idea either. It could be she meant what you just said but who knows? Hopefully I was able to help somewhat. :) And I do hope your spell works well for you!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”