Need help with a powerful hex

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
homer3000

Need help with a powerful hex

Post by homer3000 »

I am posting this as I need help to break a pretty powerful hex. The hex was cast on my girlfriend. This was some 8-9 years ago or so. At the time it was confirmed that this was caused by a family member who admitted her involvement in the practice of black magic.

At the time a professional was brought in by her family to break the hex, but it has since returned and is causing some very significant effects. It is negatively impacting her health, she is literally coughing up blood with no medical cause as she has seen enough doctors to confirm that this isn't the case and that medically she is fine. I am also very sure that she has been possessed on one occasion as I witnessed it myself.

She has been a practising witchcraft since the hex was first placed on her. I myself since we got together recently. We really would appreciate any help we could get on the matter as soon as possible.

We are both fairly inexperienced in all of this, myself far more. If you need any further information please ask.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Re: Need help with a powerful hex

Post by Raven At Heart »

Ofcourse it came back. This "professional" probably only removed the energy within her, without targetting the anchor that was used to curse her. But if you dont targte the root, what use is cutting off leaves. Curse breaking 101. Find the source.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
homer3000

Post by homer3000 »

Thank you for the swift reply. I'm not surprised this professional didn't manage much, after all the family member in question is clearly still active in managing this hex. You mention an anchor. So how would we find this anchor and target it?
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

It could be any object taht used to belong to your girlfriend. Something she cared about or had lots of energy in would be the safest bet. The object was probably stolen, but could still be around her. I don't know if I can explain how to find it without knowing your magickal practice. Let me look into this a bit from my town in the middle of nowhere.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
homer3000

Post by homer3000 »

Well she hasn't practiced in awhile and I am new to all this. How would we go about finding it, especially if it's been stolen? It is very much possible as this person had access to her home. If we can't find it how can we break this hex?
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

I sent you a pm, I'd rather not discus any specifics of how people hex people on the forum even if its for hex breaking.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hi homer3000. Be sure to be open to different approaches and differing opinions on this, and be always aware that all members here are not of one accord, and therefore by no means share the same philosophies and practices. Quite the contrary is true, which is a very good thing. :wink:

homer3000 wrote:If you need any further information please ask.
May I ask, what sort of witchcraft path was this cursing person's, in other words what was the name of the type of craft he or she practiced? And what is the path of your girlfriend's, and what is yours? Just trying to see what we're looking at here, putting it all on the table, so to speak.

Thanks.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”