Feeling energized after ritual

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Binglian

Feeling energized after ritual

Post by Binglian »

I did a simple spell/ritual, and during the whole process, everything was completely smooth, which wasn't that usual in my perspective. Afterward, I suspected I would feel pretty tired like I always do, but instead, I felt quite energized, and wasn't tired at all. I did feel a little light headed at first, but spiritually, I feel extremely alert and sharp, even my body feels light and refreshed as well.

This worries me quite a bit that something has gone wrong with my spell, because usually after I've finished a spell or a ritual, I would feel drained. It is my first time that I actually feel better. Is this normal? Did the spell work?

Thank you!
TwilightDancer

Re: Feeling energised after ritual

Post by TwilightDancer »

Different spells carry different energies. They can affect you in different ways. Though I can't say definitively that your spell was or was not successful, I can tell you that the way you felt was most likely normal and I wouldn't give it too much thought.

Hope that helps! :fairy:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Re: Feeling energized after ritual

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Did you ground and centre yourself before and during the ritual
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Binglian wrote:I did a simple spell/ritual, and during the whole process, everything was completely smooth...spiritually, I feel extremely alert and sharp, even my body feels light and refreshed as well. This worries me quite a bit that something has gone wrong with my spell
Hey binglian, good to see you back. One could also flip that around...what if in the past you hadn't grasped how to ground yourself and didn't do it well, but now you do. And this last time you grounded yourself and otherwise took good care of yourself, that you're generally getting better and better at balancing your spiritual and physical worlds...but it's going so smoothly you're thinking something's "wrong." lol

Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Hi everyone, thank you for all your replies! And yes, after a long time of busy doing other stuff, I'm back again! smileylove

Hi Newbiewitch94, no, I didn't actually ground myself before starting the spell, I never know that you could do that, but I did do a lot of mediation while doing the spell since the spell requires you to visualise and mediate on your goal. I'm guessing that could be count as grounding?

And thankgoodness, I'm glad to hear that, Kassandra and Twilightdancer! It sounds like that this is normal and actually good! However, I did notice a mistakes in the spell I did, I'm not sure if it's even relevant to my question posted here, but here is the link just for reference.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 33881.html

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”