Can you cancel or modify a spell after having cast it?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
cherrypie

Re: Can you cancel or modify a spell after having cast it?

Post by cherrypie »

Maybe, but a little fun and humour (Disney IS fun) is not the worst in exactly this real world. I prefer focussing on the positive. (BTW: my last few answers were meant ironically, just in case anybody missed that - this posting here, however, is what I really feel) :-)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've asked my guides for help learning things, and if they didn't know the subject they find someone who did. They remind me of appointments and tell me if I forgot something. Any requests should be within their field of expertise. You wouldn't ask a Master Gardner to fix the plumbing, but you can ask if he knows a good plumber...just as an example.

And Disney/Pixar do a good job programming the mass mind, like all entertainment. Isn't that what storytellers have always done? If you make them laugh they don't notice the subliminal messages.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

What happened to Kassandras and my postings? I really hope I haven't caused any trouble, that was never my intention. Can only be a case of misunderstanding.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Looks like they were deleted, not sure why.
It's all good though...carry on.....
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”