Weird feeling in hands?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Dioness

Weird feeling in hands?

Post by Dioness »

Hi all. I am very new to Wicca, and lately, when researching anything Wicca, I start to get this really sensitive feeling in the palm of my hands. I can't explain it. Has anyone ever felt anything like that before? Am I missing something here?
Kassandra

Re: weird feeling in hands?

Post by Kassandra »

Might mean you have natural healing ability. Reiki or something similar might be something interesting for you to pursue.

Dioness

Post by Dioness »

Ooo, thank you. I will be doing research on that tonight :)
Silentfeather
Banned Member

Post by Silentfeather »

It could be a sign of healing abilities, usually though it's a feeling of heat in the hands that shows healing abilities, maybe you are like me and can actually feel/sense different energies through your hands.
Dioness

Post by Dioness »

Yeah it never feels hot, just like they are sensing something. It's very hard to explain. I know that when I was a Christian, I would honestly, barely read the Bible, but I would hold it open, and put my palms to the pages, and would feel it stronger. Now all I am doing is research / studying wicca, and they are like, super sensitive. Especially after grounding .
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

I first started feeling a similar sensation when I started doing tai chi ... kind of like a light, pleasant tingling sensation in my palms (but not because I was getting circulation cut off). I asked my tai chi instructor about it, and he said that the palms and the soles of the feet are the laogong, or the "Palaces of Labor" -- it's an important energy meridian in your body, a place where chi enters and exits. After that, I could kind of gauge when I was doing tai chi alright because I could feel when my chi was circulating and flowing in and out of my palms. Even outside of tai chi, I feel energy going in and out of my laogong when I'm doing other kinds of meditations, like a Tree of Life grounding exercise.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Speaking of which, Dioness tai chi or chi gong exercises might be other areas you might want to look into. I feel very grounded after doing some very basic chi gong exercises. For people who seem to move a lot of energy for whatever reason (as Xiao and you described, the tingling palms and/or soles of feet are indicators of this), these exercises get everything flowing well and evenly. Good to do before other endeavors too, like readings, or even mundane things like before an exam, a business meeting, after an argument with someone to ground, etc. Good tools to have in one's energy working repertoire.

Thanks.

Dioness

Post by Dioness »

Thank you, Kassandra I appreciate the info :) I love this, so helpful.
Oakheart

Re: Weird feeling in hands?

Post by Oakheart »

It is a sign of psychic energy being channeled through your hands, and is symptomatic of being a healer or energy worker.
Student of Rosicrucianism, Neoplatonism & Hermetic Kabbalah.
Dioness

Post by Dioness »

thank you for your reply. still trying to figure out what exactly i should be doing to grow? this ability ? not sure if using the proper words
PistashioQueen

Post by PistashioQueen »

I get this feeling when I channel or think of Reiki - it is our connection to energy, you are connected to a universal energy that you are working out how to use in your own way. For me I will channel Reiki and for you it may be something different. Enjoy finding out =)
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

We have little chakras in our palms.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Start practicing pushing, pulling, and stopping energy with your palms.
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

The minor chakras in hands are connected primarily to heart chakra but other chakra energy can be routed.

Important to establish a connection with your hand chakra and finger meridians.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Katrinkah wrote:We have little chakras in our palms.
And soles of our feet.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”