Dealing with Negative People

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Etbonusmalum

Dealing with Negative People

Post by Etbonusmalum »

So, I have a regular 8 hour day job. I'm there more than I'm home actually. I love what I do, but my supervisor is really negative around me. She's young (23) and is really immature. She only assigns me to work that's minimal and she always has an attitude. The only time she is okay around me is when we are the only two left at work in our department.

I have tried to speak to the higher-ups, by it never changes anything. She is okay for a week and is right back to this snooty 'I'm better than you' attitude. A lot of the times she has no idea what she is doing and I'll help her. Instead of saying thank you, she'll act like she knew how to do it an d will storm off. And her attitude is only with me!
So, I am curious about what I can do to banish her negativity towards me? Maybe a spell to deflect it or something that will keep it from tampering with my day? I never react to her tantrums, but it still bothers me because I feel like I'm being singled out.
Aesennyll-IF
Tarot Reader
Tarot Reader

Re: Dealing with Negative People

Post by Aesennyll-IF »

This sounded very similar to my situation.

I found it very hard when the employees are few. Sounds like the woman might be jealous or some similar insecurity. Or she could be incredibly hormonal.
Shielding and not responding may be the best options right now. I wish you the best in this difficult mess.
in light
unity :inlove: in like mind
jealousy, and bitterness erode the soul. conversation to clarify.
Forgiveness frees the heart.
Jenny Crow

Post by Jenny Crow »

The first thing I'd do is stop helping her. Sometimes when you help people it feeds their feelings of insecurity, which, by the sound of it this person has.

You could always try a honey jar to sweeten her up towards you, they usually work very well. And put lots of protection around yourself.
Etbonusmalum

Post by Etbonusmalum »

Thanks to both u for the suggestions. @ Jenny what's a honey jar? A jar filled with honey?

Sent from my 0PAJ5 using Tapatalk
Jenny Crow

Post by Jenny Crow »

Here are two links for you: brianasaussy.com/how-to-make-a-honey-jar-with-pictures/ and : www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Instead of me going through and trying to explain you can go to these two links and at Briana Saussy's site she gives you pictures as well.
Jenny Crow

Post by Jenny Crow »

For the link to Briana Saussy you'll have to type it all in the bar - I don't think you can just click on it
Etbonusmalum

Post by Etbonusmalum »

Thanks Jenny. Looks simple and inexpensive. Think I'll try

Sent from my 0PAJ5 using Tapatalk

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”