Candle spell

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Silentfeather
Banned Member

Candle spell

Post by Silentfeather »

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place. :)

I performed a candle spell for money and prosperity, I used a green candle and a gold candle and inscribed them with the words wealth and money, then anointed them both with Money Drawing oil. I did the spell, calling on the god Apollo to bless the spell.

The green candle burned okay, but the gold candle burned really slowly. When I looked into the candle holder that had the gold candle in the wax that was left was in the shape of a man holding a bow in his hands.

Has the spell worked, is this a sign?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Candle spell

Post by Firebird »

Sounds like it went off really well. The bow guy could be a symbol that your goal was shot at and hit?

Anywho, could you swing by the intro section and let us know a little more about yourself? Thanks and many blessings,
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Silentfeather
Banned Member

Post by Silentfeather »

If it's okay I'll do the intro tomorrow, I really need some sleep.
Siona

Post by Siona »

Did you use one of those gold candles that sort of has a metallic coating on it? I find sometimes those burn slower, and oddly at times, because of the coating. It sounds to me like things went well, though. :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”