Undo Binding spell?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Capricorn101

Re: Undo Binding spell?

Post by Capricorn101 »

Hello Vendredi,

Thank you for the feedback and advice, i truly appreciate it
Jenny Crow

Post by Jenny Crow »

Vendredi wrote:
Jenny Crow wrote:Capricorn101,
Personally, I tend to avoid working for other people as I try to focus more on "minding my own business." I would advise, if you decide to do this, to work carefully, with opportunities for an "out" so to speak.
Yes, I agree - I've done work for others in the past and also participated in one or two coven workings but normally I keep out of other peoples' magical business
Silversong
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (if the rainbow is in Oregon)

Post by Silversong »

Jenny Crow wrote:Capricorn101,

This idea of having a person's permission to do magic is a new age Wiccan thing. In the old days this was not the case. If someone has put a negative spell on you are you going to ask their permission to send their nasty 'stuff' back to them - I think not.

However, if someone is ill and you do magic to heal them, you may be interfering with what they chose for themselves before incarnating on this earth - so in that case it is always better to ask.
I wasn't talking about reflecting negative energy that has been directed at you back; that's a different thing - that's working for yourself. I was, as Vendredi said, referring to the act of doing magick for another person. And not everyone agrees with that. I'm just putting out one opinion on it.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”