Undo Binding spell?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Capricorn101

Undo Binding spell?

Post by Capricorn101 »

How to undo Sexual Binding Spell……..
Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum and this is my very first post. I hope i'm placing this question in the right section, if i'm not please forgive me. I was wandering is it actually possibly to undo a sexual binding spell. I had a reading with a root worker about a month or so ago and she told me that some woman have a sexual binding spell on my ex and sadly that’s why I haven’t been able to get him back :cry: .

So now that I know he didn’t stray from me on his own free will, I want to try and remove it off him. I was told this other woman is very good at what she do and either the woman herself did the binding spell or she had someone that is an experienced spell caster to do it for her. I’ve been soooo miserable without him. If he had left on his own, I would leave it be, but now that I know this, I’m hoping there is something I can do to remove it off him in hopes he will have the blinders removed. I thank u in advance for any helpful feedback :wink:

Thanx
YanaKhan

Re: The Craft - Binding spell?

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, Capricorn101.
Please go to the top section of the forum and make an introduction. Thank you!
Capricorn101

Re: Undo Binding spell?

Post by Capricorn101 »

Okay..... I will do it now :-)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hey there...me again....
Ummmm, my first question is did the rootworker charge much for her reading? In many cases they will give you information that would require you to retain their services to undo what ever horrible misfortune they have uncovered in your life.
As for undoing it ....you might instead do a clarity spell for yourself...because you really do not know what methods were used and most of us do not ingage with the manipulation of anothers free will.
You could pray, that if he is indeed under a spell, for his free will be his own once again.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Capricorn101

Post by Capricorn101 »

Hello firebirdflys....

The root-worker charged $30 for 30 minutes and $60 for an hour. I did the 30 minute reading but she actually talked with me for an hour and ten minute to be exact. I was grateful. At the time i didn't have the money to pay her to undo the spell, but she do offer those services. I wasn't looking to interfere with his free will, i wanted to try and remove the spell so he could have his free will again, and if he came back to me, then Great, but if not then at-least he was free to make his own decision. And Thank you for the feedback and advice, that may be what i will have to do. :-)
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Just wanted to share a couple thoughts I had on this:

Spellwork Anchors
Capricorn101 wrote:So now that I know he didn’t stray from me on his own free will, I want to try and remove it off him. ...If he had left on his own, I would leave it be, but now that I know this, I’m hoping there is something I can do to remove it off him in hopes he will have the blinders removed.
Not saying the spell can't be undone Capricorn101, but my thought on this is a spell that tampers with the target's will like this sexual binding spell, actually "latches on" to some part of the person's individual will, some part of his psyche. Otherwise, it wouldn't "take," and all attempts to bind him would have easily bounced off of him, energetically-speaking. He wouldn't have succumbed to the spell at all. But we are led by our own temptations, and there may have been something he finds desirable about the girl, some detail, however small, that attracts him. This anchors the energy of the spell, and from there his own desire fans the flame of the spell, and it grows in strength unimpeded.

A sensitive spell-caster will be able to ascertain what that "something" is, his weakness(es), while conceiving the spell, and take that into consideration in terms of the methods and materials used to actually execute the spell. That's partly why it's so important to do a reading before spell casting (or get one done if you are not able to do the reading yourself, either because you lack the skill, or because you are "too close" to the topic emotionally), to ascertain the actual energetic dynamics of a situation, get a good look at it, and thereby figure out what to use in remediating the situation, and how to use it.

Therefore, my thought is that some part of your man's will IS indeed contributing to the success of this spell. But again, as I said in the beginning of this post, I don't think it's anything that can't be undone. Here is a thread contemporary to yours where the original poster seems to be the one getting the love/binding spell done on him: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p240527. Notice further down the thread that once he was honest with himself about the situation, he then took the action needed to cut the spell, to "unbind" himself, basically. He disciplined himself using magic, but a person need not do magic as he did. Just speaking the word in one's mind, and then outwardly acting on it, that changes everything. Our thoughts are powerful things. They create, they destroy. He used his will to trump the will of the person who casted the spell on him.

Recreating the Pleasure

Finally, a suggestion: once you get him back, try to ascertain what drew him away in the first place. Then, try to recreate that in your relationship with him (only if it comfortably suits you to do so). Gather this information in a discrete way, and work on yourself not be judgmental about it, not make him feel guilty in any way. You would just be information-gathering, and would be respectful with the information once it's gathered.

Perhaps, on a night when you guys are feeling chatty and having fun, ask him in a non-threatening way exactly it what was that he found special about the girl, or about the relationship they shared. He might just tell you about some activity they enjoyed (that he doesn't enjoy with you). Learn from this. And if you're open to trying it, then try it, and if you find it's OK, make it a mainstay in your relationship.

Important note: I would say it's important you add your own uniqueness to this effort so that you're not trying to be someone else, but just being yourself (you want him to remember you, not someone else). If you try to act like someone else, then your efforts might backfire and have the opposite effect than what was intended. Instead of enjoying you and being in the moment, he might be triggered into thinking about the interloper instead...and you wouldn't want that.

A Learning Experience

In summary, if handled the right way, what started out as a heartbreaking situation might unexpectedly turn out to be an enlightening, instructive event that brings deeper understanding and enjoyment between the two of you, thereby enhancing your love. I hope that's the outcome!

Good luck. :wink:

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

firebirdflys wrote: you really do not know what methods were used
Actually, a spell like this is pretty standard in hoodoo, with a standard method of operation, as well as materials used (one of which would be an anatomically-correct, figurative candle). I haven't had a need, nor a desire, to do one but I made it a point to educate myself on them, as I do with other types of spells whether I plan to use them or not, regardless of the so-called color of the magic.

This type of spell is called "tying a man's (or woman's) nature," and in my opinion it's pretty effective on people who don't know themselves well, nor know what they really want in life. They are therefore easily-suggestable and their will is rather maleable. It's been my observation that this sort is not really faithful to anyone, least of all to themselves. But perhaps the right person makes a difference, and helps such a person gain focus, I don't know.

Silversong
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (if the rainbow is in Oregon)

Post by Silversong »

Capricorn101 wrote:How to undo Sexual Binding Spell……..
Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum and this is my very first post. I hope i'm placing this question in the right section, if i'm not please forgive me. I was wandering is it actually possibly to undo a sexual binding spell. I had a reading with a root worker about a month or so ago and she told me that some woman have a sexual binding spell on my ex and sadly that’s why I haven’t been able to get him back :cry: .

So now that I know he didn’t stray from me on his own free will, I want to try and remove it off him. I was told this other woman is very good at what she do and either the woman herself did the binding spell or she had someone that is an experienced spell caster to do it for her. I’ve been soooo miserable without him. If he had left on his own, I would leave it be, but now that I know this, I’m hoping there is something I can do to remove it off him in hopes he will have the blinders removed. I thank u in advance for any helpful feedback :wink:

Thanx
A word of caution.
Whenever someone tells you that your ex has a spell on him and that's why he left/why you haven't been able to get him back, your antennae should go up immediately. Someone saying things like this, to me (to me), smells immediately of fraud. It's possible this root worker is taking advantage of your emotions and of your want to get your ex back in order to get money from you.

I'm not saying it's impossible that your ex does in fact have a binding spell on him, but I am saying that I think it's pretty unlikely. Even if he does, it should be noted, as Kass said, that it's fairly difficult (if not impossible) for a spell to take without there being some foothold for it to anchor to. More on that in her post; I won't rehash it.

Let's assume, for argument's sake, that there is in fact a spell on your ex. Before you do anything, take a long, hard look at your motives for doing this and ask yourself a few questions. Make sure you're being brutally honest with the answers. (You should do this with any magick, really, but especially in these types of cases.) Do you want to take the spell off of him because you want him to have his free will back, or because you want him back in your life? Or both? [D'Arvit I would like very much to write more but I just ran out of time. I'll come back and finish this later.]
Capricorn101

Post by Capricorn101 »

Hello Silversong,
You are indeed correct! It's BOTH. To take the spell off of him so he can have his free will back and because I want him back in my life. However, I wasn't wanting to take his free will from him myself, I was hoping that if the spell could be removed, then if he came back to me then great, if not then I will know that i need to move on. Thank You so much for your feedback and I look forward to reading further what you wanted to tell me :-)
Capricorn101

Post by Capricorn101 »

Hello Kassandra;

Thank you so much for all your feedback and taking the time to enlighten me as to the things I didn't even consider before. The only thing that I can think of at this point is that she allows him to get away with things that I wouldn't. I've never been the type to allow a man to run over me. He is a charmer, but the lying is what I would call him on and he didn't like that. Nevertheless, thanks again for the insight and providing me the link to read through the other guys dilemma.
Silversong
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (if the rainbow is in Oregon)

Post by Silversong »

Silversong wrote:
Capricorn101 wrote:How to undo Sexual Binding Spell……..

Thanx
A word of caution.
Whenever someone tells you that your ex has a spell on him and that's why he left/why you haven't been able to get him back, your antennae should go up immediately. Someone saying things like this, to me (to me), smells immediately of fraud. It's possible this root worker is taking advantage of your emotions and of your want to get your ex back in order to get money from you.

I'm not saying it's impossible that your ex does in fact have a binding spell on him, but I am saying that I think it's pretty unlikely. Even if he does, it should be noted, as Kass said, that it's fairly difficult (if not impossible) for a spell to take without there being some foothold for it to anchor to. More on that in her post; I won't rehash it.

Let's assume, for argument's sake, that there is in fact a spell on your ex. Before you do anything, take a long, hard look at your motives for doing this and ask yourself a few questions. Make sure you're being brutally honest with the answers. (You should do this with any magick, really, but especially in these types of cases.) Do you want to take the spell off of him because you want him to have his free will back, or because you want him back in your life? Or both? [D'Arvit I would like very much to write more but I just ran out of time. I'll come back and finish this later.]
Okay, I'm back.

So, where was I... Ah, yes. Make sure you know what your motives are, completely and truly - sometimes we convince our conscious selves that we're doing a spell for one reason, when in reality we have a deeper motive. As long as you're doing the unbinding truly for his sake, then you should be all right to go ahead.

For a spell like this, I would strongly suggest a strong protective circle around your space while you're working your magick. If you truly believe that this woman set a binding spell on your ex, then it's quite possible she would also be willing to send negative energy your way in retaliation if she finds out what you're attempting to do. For the exact spell... *glances around for suggestions* I've never had to do one myself, but I know there are cut-the-thread spells out there for yourself. I don't know how well they would work for another person, though.

I should mention that there are people out there who believe that doing magick for another person without their permission is not okay, which I pretty much agree with. What you want to do with that information is up to you, but I thought I should throw it out there.
Capricorn101

Post by Capricorn101 »

Hello Silversong,

Wow I didn't know that one of the rules of thumb is that you have to have a persons permission to do magick on another persons behalf. Sine he and I are not speaking and he would also think i'm crazy if I told him that whoever he seeing has a binding spell on him, but duly noted. Thank you so much for all of your feedback and advice, and the more i think about it, I may need to just let it go. It hurts, but taking in all the feedback and advice it might be whats best. There's an old saying "If its meant for you, then you'd have it".

Thanx Again
Jenny Crow

Post by Jenny Crow »

Capricorn101,

This idea of having a person's permission to do magic is a new age Wiccan thing. In the old days this was not the case. If someone has put a negative spell on you are you going to ask their permission to send their nasty 'stuff' back to them - I think not.

However, if someone is ill and you do magic to heal them, you may be interfering with what they chose for themselves before incarnating on this earth - so in that case it is always better to ask.
Vendredi

Post by Vendredi »

Jenny Crow wrote:Capricorn101,

This idea of having a person's permission to do magic is a new age Wiccan thing. In the old days this was not the case. If someone has put a negative spell on you are you going to ask their permission to send their nasty 'stuff' back to them - I think not.

However, if someone is ill and you do magic to heal them, you may be interfering with what they chose for themselves before incarnating on this earth - so in that case it is always better to ask.
I took what Silversong was saying to mean that some people would advise against doing work for the boyfriend without HIS approval. I don't think there are many folks who would advise going to the source of the nasty stuff for permission to send it back.

Personally, I tend to avoid working for other people as I try to focus more on "minding my own business." I would advise, if you decide to do this, to work carefully, with opportunities for an "out" so to speak.

And Capricorn101, I do very much like that saying. I think it's important to keep in mind when dealing with relationships.
Capricorn101

Post by Capricorn101 »

Hello Jenny Crow,

Thank you for the feedback and clarity, I appreciate it :-)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”