I Need a Little Help on a Spell.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
YanaKhan

I Need a Little Help on a Spell.

Post by YanaKhan »

So, the story is really trivial - me and my family live in a small town, which doesn't have any opportunities. I mean, we are both working and are doing quite well, considering the situation in my country - we earn alright, we have our own home and both our jobs are good and prestigious. Yet, we are both at a point where there is nothing more to achieve - no development possible for either of us. Not to mention we need to provide better options for our child. Yes, she is still 7, but I believe we need to think ahead and do something to get better opportunities for her.

My brother works in this very very big company and is on a high position, which means he has connections with several HR companies and suggested he may look for a job for my husband, as it will be a lot easier for me to find students, even if I have to work at home at first. Which means moving to a city (which is a fantastic city and we both would love that) or to the capital. So I was wondering how to give it a little push. The thing is, I did a job spell a while back, which gave me my current job (I love my job, it is my dream job), but it kinda backfired - somebody got fired and I got their job. And of course the person who got fired gave me a lot of hard time and is still badmouthing me, even though I don't respond to it in any way, because I feel guilty.

So, anyway, do you, guys, have any suggestions how I could make moving happen faster, but not hurting anyone in the process?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
BabyBear

Re: I Need a Little Help on a Spell.

Post by BabyBear »

First off, I would like to point out that you never know how a spell will work; your spell didn't backfire it just gave you what you wanted in a way you weren't aware would happen.

Second, here is a simple one to hurry up what you wish to happen:

You will need:
Cinnamon
Honey (if possible)
Red Candle (can sub with a white candle)
white paper and black ink/pencil/crayon/marker

Steps:
Anoint the candle with a honey and sprinkle it with cinnamon.
Write on your paper what you wish to happen faster.
Sprinkle some cinnamon on the paper then fold it.
Draw a clock or sands of time on the top of the paper and sprinkle some more cinnamon.
Now take your candle and place it on your paper on the clock or sands of time and light it saying:

__*__I ask of thee
Speed up this happening
Thank you, so mote it be.

x3

*insert name of who to normally pray to
Leave the candle burning on the paper till it snuffs out.

There you go :)
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Thank you, BabyBear.
I will give this a try, it sounds like a nice way to do things. I may even add something like "hurt none" thing in the chant.
As for the other spell I cast before, I don't know if it backfired, I was pretty much a newbie in the craft, didn't really see things from different angles. Yet, it was quite useful - I learned my lesson. I just don't really want to make the same mistake, where I hurt someone and then feel guilty for years.
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

lol ik what you mean; most don't know starting out or even think of the fact that a spell works the way the universe can make it work and that doesn't always mean the way you think it should. :D hope it works for you I myself haven't tried it yet its been setting in my BoS for a bit till I have a need to use it ><.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

BabyBear wrote:a spell works the way the universe can make it work and that doesn't always mean the way you think it should.
Can we post this on a billboard somewhere? lol

Yanakhan, maybe you could do a concurrent spell of "attraction" for anyone who may be displaced by your and your husband getting their jobs, like maybe a honey jar that attracts them to something better than what they had before. That makes it a win-win for everyone. I think I suggested something like this for someone who was doing some kind of banishment spell for someone who was obsessing over him or her...never did hear about how that situation was resolved, oh well.

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

lol by all means kass >< I, for one, would have no ideal where to put it :P
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Thanks, Kass, that's actually a very good idea.
I'm going to visit my brother next week as I have a contest there, so I'll talk to him about the move. After I come back, I'll come up with a combination spell between what you suggested and BabyBear's spell (that's if neither of you has any objections). I'll make sure to post it in the spell critique section.
I don't really know why I make such a fuss about something that should not be very hard to come up with. If anything, I should be able to do it by myself by now. For some reason I feel like ... I don't know, insecure. Go figure.
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

lol feel free :D I'm a firm believer in making the spells work for you if you want to combine them have at it.
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

BabyBear wrote:
You will need:
Cinnamon
Honey (if possible)
Red Candle (can sub with a white candle)
white paper and black ink/pencil/crayon/marker

Steps:
Anoint the candle with a honey and sprinkle it with cinnamon.
Write on your paper what you wish to happen faster.
Sprinkle some cinnamon on the paper then fold it.
Draw a clock or sands of time on the top of the paper and sprinkle some more cinnamon.
Now take your candle and place it on your paper on the clock or sands of time and light it saying:
Oh I like this one! I never think to add honey to my spells to expedite them.... makes total sense though! I usually just use cinnamon to add energy & speed up the spell.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

Lol why thank you; I personally tend to use cinnamon clover and honey a lot.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Ha, I use ginger powder just like you guys use cinnamon, as a speeder-upper for spells. :)

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

It's easier for me to keep cinnamon because it's in a lot of baked goods, ginger isnt always readily available, sides a big things of cinnamon cost me like 60 cents if that. And I tend to use cinnamon because it not only speeds up a spell but because it intensifies it makes it stronger and amplifies all the other herb's properties.
Though I do agree ginger is a rather good speeder-upper.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”