Witchcraft Isn't Like Harry Potter

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: Witchcraft Isn't Like Harry Potter

Post by Seraphin »

She's wearing the glasses that Ugly Betty usually use. Nerds dig that look! :D
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Blackthorn

Post by Blackthorn »

This reminds me of when I was 12 and my best friend and I would sit at the back of the bus on the way home from school waving our fake wands saying "Wingaaaardium Leviosaaaa" in terrible English accents, trying to convince all the younger kids we were levitating the bus :P

Yeah, I guess it doesn't work like that..
SoviaLena

Post by SoviaLena »

I think it's finding the balance between the fascination and the terror.
dualhands

Post by dualhands »

wait wait wait.....

Your telling me....

That owls aren't mail carriers!!?!?!?!?!??!
diligentibus te dilectio qua dilexisti me , sic fiat
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

:( you mean I can't learn parseltongue and talk to snakes?
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

I feel the need to mention that the word of power that I locked my scrying mirror with is "I solemnly swear I am up to no good." And "Mischief managed."
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

dualhands wrote:wait wait wait.....

Your telling me....

That owls aren't mail carriers!!?!?!?!?!??!
Nope. But my grandpa was the Postmaster of Hanna, WY for many years.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

moonlitchou wrote::( you mean I can't learn parseltongue and talk to snakes?

I made friends with a young garter snake a few years ago. I even brought him into the house. He liked my warm hands.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

Hehe, thats cool, Snow :) see, I love snakes! I once worked at a pet store. I enjoyed holdig the big great plains rat snake and the california king snake. Plus, I even used to own two red tailed boas :D
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

But snakes are terrifying... Wall scaly and slithery and stuff. They probably love the taste of human flesh.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

Hahah, awh.. even when my snake bit me once, I didnt find them scary. They dont actually feel scaly. They are smooth to the touch. If anything, they are a bit cold and so they sure love our body heat. I slept with my snakes a couple of.times. I would fall asleep on my stomach with them.under my shirt. Stayed there all night. I woke.up and got.up, they look at me like aw hey, why you move for, I was cozy. Lol. Other times, I hold them under my shirt and jacket, theyd hang around my neck or my forearm, sometimes my waist. ^_^
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

Snakes and spiders terrify me. The guy I practice with loves them, but I practically pee myself just being near them. I try to like them, they've never hurt me either. I'm just terrified of them.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

I'm terrified by spiders too. I was home alone last night and there was one in the bathroom. I had to go fetch the vacuum cleaner to remove it. I can't even get close enough to kill one. I'm perfectly aware there is nothing they can do to me (there are very few poisonous spiders in Bulgaria, none of which is really dangerous, I'm talking the small house spiders here :oops: ), still even talking about them gives me chills.
Snakes I like, I used to take pictures with a 2 m long python and found her lovely, but that's not really the case with all people.
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

I'm not to keen on spiders but I do have a Rainbow Boa currently and use to have a Ball python, Rosy boa, and an arctic blue Tree python.
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

YanaKhan wrote:I'm terrified by spiders too. I was home alone last night and there was one in the bathroom. I had to go fetch the vacuum cleaner to remove it. I can't even get close enough to kill one. I'm perfectly aware there is nothing they can do to me (there are very few poisonous spiders in Bulgaria, none of which is really dangerous, I'm talking the small house spiders here :oops: ), still even talking about them gives me chills.
Snakes I like, I used to take pictures with a 2 m long python and found her lovely, but that's not really the case with all people.

I always go for the aerosol. It smells good and kills fast.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”