Does this technique work?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
TheLuckyBlackCat

Does this technique work?

Post by TheLuckyBlackCat »

Painting magical symbols onto pieces of paper in dark red and placing near desired target. Does this work cuase that is the only 'magic' I have ever done.
Winter Wind

Re: Does this technic work?

Post by Winter Wind »

As long as you know what the symbol means and you set up your intentions and energy, it should work.:)
Magick is not always done by the means of a formal and long ritual, it can be done simply, even by doing only visualization.
“To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
Beethoven
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Always remember tools are just those the magick is in your intent and energy you put forth just as Winter Wind said.
TheLuckyBlackCat

Okay. :)
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Hey Lucky...
Are you going to check into doing other magick,
or are you going to stay with this you described ?
What can you do with that version ?
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
TheLuckyBlackCat

Hmm the only one that I did was one that is suppose to help convince someone to forgive you.

And I will try to learn other ways.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

I think you might find this interesting: http:// everythingunderthemoon.net/forum/sigil-magick-t26932.html?hilit=sigil#p205110
My first thought when I read your thread was about sigil magick and you might like it.
Last edited by Firebird on Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: put space in link so the topic and number could be visible, maybe look I can look more at a different date
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Sounds like sigil magick. It can be very powerful if you are using the right symbol for your desired intent. As well as really putting your energy into your intention to create your desired outcome.

Id also try using different colors/symbols - such as green and a symbol for prosperity for money drawing.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Yes. This is a form of sigil magick. Sigil work can indeed be a good practice to release desire (if you think this is to your benefit). Personally, I see desire as part of being human, and conditioned attachments something to be released. Then again, I think this is a base-line method that can fit any disposition, and a wide variety of styles. I find sigils work for me.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Does this technique work?

Post by SpiritTalker »

How to do sigils

1. Write down your intention using present-tense phrasing as though the goal is already met. This keeps it from being in the wanna-be state forever.

I am …
I have ...
(name)is ...
(name) has ...
I (or name) feel calm & peaceful

2. Cross out letters
Once you have a statement that captures your intention, it’s time to cross out vowels (a,e,i,o,u) and duplicate letters.

3. Create a hieroglyph
Then use the remaining letters to create a symbol. You can embellish with curlicues and reverse direction letters, mix capital and lower case letters, use colors or even use a different alphabet. Keep playing around until you find something you like. Draw a circle around the final symbol and ✂️ cut it out.

4. Charge the sigil
Dab on olive oil to hold a psychic charge; use a five spot pattern (:-:) to represent the Elements of a Circle because the elements manifest intent. 🙌🏽 Magnetize the sigil with your intention. You can repeat an incantation if you like to rhyme.
. To magnetize or “charge” with your intent you raise power & push it into the sigil. Breath carries power. Pull power on the breath to your gut, thinking of the goal lights the fire-in-the-belly, and push power out thru the hands to the sigil.

5. Release the spell to carry out its task
Burning the sigil transforms the energy from the mundane world into the etheric realm. If you can’t use fire, then shredding the charged sigil and scattering the pieces (over a waste basket) will also release the spell. Then forget about it & let the spell do it’s job.

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Does this technique work?

Post by Firebird »

Yana Khans link is not working, and usually I can find the missing link (lol...missing link 😕)
by going to edit the page,, looking at what the topic of the link is...finding it, copying it and then replacing broken link with the correct one...that is determined by a topic number to make sure it is the intended link. Unfortunately this time I cannot find a corresponding number, none match. So the topic might not exist anymore.
In any case her subject was of Sigil Magic, type that into the search bar at the top right if you are interested knowing more about that!
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”