"Reap What You Sow" Spell

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Joanna87

"Reap What You Sow" Spell

Post by Joanna87 »

I do have several questions....

Question 1) I want to do a "reap what you sow spell".
I wrote one but am unsure what all I need to do it.
I was told that if I had a picture of her it would work better!
Is this true?

Question 2) I am also unsure as to what color candle or candles to use.
I have white candles is that ok?
I was told that white candles are the most commonly used because they symbolize all of the colors.
Is this true too?

Question 3) When is the best time to do a spell?
The eclipse is this Monday.... Can I do it then?

Now I don't want to curse this person, but I do want her to feel all the pain she has caused me, my family and friends over the years.
This person really gets off on hurting people and wrecking homes and marriages.
She's in my marriage now as we speak.
She's a liar and a manipulator and has been for years.... she is the type of person that fucks over you and than runs and hides so you can't confront her or she has people fight her battles for her.
She enjoys turning people against one another and yes she has done this with my husband. She purposely took herself off her birth control to get pregnant to trap my husband into staying with her. And sadly he fell for it.

I will take any and all suggestions and advice thanks!
Corbin

Re: "Reap What You Sow" Spell

Post by Corbin »

Joanna87 wrote:
Now I don't want to curse this person, but I do want her to feel all the pain she has caused me, my family and friends over the years.
Thats called cursing. If you can't be honest with yourself over that fact, if you have so much inflammatory baggage that you can't see that, then definitely take a step back and don't do it. Bindings and curses should never be done blindly.

Ever 'ware the curse that binds; it binds itself to you.
Joanna87

Post by Joanna87 »

I never really thought about it as a curse.... I do appreciate the fact that you pointed it out to me.
No hard feelings, I did ask for suggestions and advice and I do respect you for your honesty.
I will take what you said and sincerely think about it a lot more!
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

I am in no way judging you Joanna, perhaps that was unduly blunt. I'm just advising if that is your course you should be prepared to take personal responsibility for the rammifications of your actions - that begins and ends with self-honesty.

That curse however would be another knot of entanglement between her and yourself ... it does not disentangle the threads, it ultimately makes it that little bit harder to move onward with your lives. It prolongs the pain.

Its not about her and who she is - its about you and who you are?

Be blessed x

--------

If it harms none; do what you will. If it harms; do what you must
lADY sKYDANCER

Post by lADY sKYDANCER »

Joanna87 wrote:I never really thought about it as a curse.... I do appreciate the fact that you pointed it out to me.
No hard feelings, I did ask for suggestions and advice and I do respect you for your honesty.
I will take what you said and sincerely think about it a lot more!
Hi Joanna87,
Corbin has given you some good advice about getting revenge & cursing another. I do not personally think cursing is wrong although I never curse these days. I used to, but it left me feeling hollow inside for what that person had driven me to. If you still want to curse then own it! Go to town and put everything behind it, but protect yourself first!!

As for your husband and this other woman - No one can lure another into something they don't want to do. In my first marriage my husband was always 'giving in' to others women's advances. At least that's how I saw it and these women were to blame not him! After some work on my own self esteem my eyes were opened, and I can see that it was all down to him and not the other women.

Take time away Joanna, and work on how you feel about yourself. Slowly the effect this woman has on your life will fade.

All the best. x
beemerphill

Post by beemerphill »

"There is a saying " there is no such thing as a stupid question", " Trust me on this, I have heard stupid questions, and I mean STUPID questions. Most of the questions on this board are legit and reasonable, but it is quite possible that a real doozy will sneak in, and when it does, just treat it the way it should be treated.
Joanna87, your problem is not with the trashy bitch that "stole" your man. Your problem is having a man who chases cars. Let those two losers suffer by being together, and go on with your life. There are decent men out there who are looking for a good woman. You may find one of them, or you may not. Either way, you are better off without this one.
It is fun going through some of the older threads. I hope that the people who posted in them are still checking the board. Some of these threads are interesting and thought-provoking. I am liking this board more and more.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”