Long distance spell casting? Anybody?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Long distance spell casting? Anybody?

Post by Naudia Threng »

So, i moved about last year. And discovered Wicca this year. And i learned how much dark forces can impact our lives. The house i previously lived in founded all my fears. Im 14 and was 12 when i moved to the house. Its ruined my family life and i went into a deep depression. I heard that the be owner has recently gotten very depressed also and is apparently not who he used to be. i would here things in the night and had dreams where strange snake-men would stand around my bed and just laugh. I believe there may be dark energy there. I have way to go to the physical house, so does anyone know a long distance way to get rid of them or send the new owner good luck?
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
Gentle Melody

Re: Long distance spell casting? Anybody?

Post by Gentle Melody »

The energy used in spells, rituals, chants, etc, it's not affected by distance. So, you can use a banishing spell on the house or a healing spell on the new owner (the two options are affecting someone's will, but that's up to you), and both would be successful. You just need to remember that your spell can be blocked or nullified by energy abnormalities or entities during the track, so this part needs more attention during the spell.

Blessings! :flyingwitch:
"If you can't let go, you will end up empty-handed
If you can't control, you'll live your life in vain"

Design Your Universe ~ Epica

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”