About my soul

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Joachim

About my soul

Post by Joachim »

I love my Family, but they keep trying to include my nature in there mental world, I find them disrespectful to mother(nature) and that they cant come to the New world I made for myself...

Okay, maybe a little bit of backstory will help:)

I like adventures, and I just came back from Amsterdam, and when I came back I realized that I will dedicate my life to set souls free... whatever that means?

At any length, Im very happy With my life, but I find that when in deep meditation, my Family try to dictate my will, and my Natural love for nature, which when she reaches out is Magick, it is beautfiul, and yet I cant cope, I want to form a heart felt Connection With mother, but now when Iv seen life from here viewpoint, I realize that Iv never been able to be a full grown man, With all the shadows cast by my Family...

Am I the only one that seeks freedom from my Family?
Because Iv tried to understand there ways.... I just dont think tv is that interesting...
Joachim

Re: About my soul

Post by Joachim »

dont worry I figured it out, my resistance drew them to me:)

many blessings
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: About my soul

Post by SpiritTalker »

sometimes it seems that family is there to knock the warts off us. Re: my path...My sister would get it, my dad maybe, mom...no way. Each fought their own battles and survived to share what wisdom was theirs to pass on. sometimes they were in a world of hurt and needed space, respect and obedience just to get by. Of course I only realized these things after the fact. Warts, y'know.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”