Spell Caster Question

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Re: Spell Caster Question

Post by loona wynd »

newbieM wrote:Hello,
I recently used Ashra to cast a spell on my current partner who has real commitment issues he loves me deeply but often times has trouble communicating...Is she a fraud? anyone know of her
I can't say if she is a fraud. I haven't heard of her myself. Where did you find her?..
newbieM wrote:I would cast my own however I am not a witch..
Witches are not the only ones who practice magic. There are other types of magical traditions out there which are not witchcraft. These traditions and practices can be more difficult to find.
newbieM wrote:I do not know the first thing about magick or Wicca?
Wicca is a religion. Witchcraft is a craft. Magic is one of the aspects of the craft of the witch. Magic is the practice of directing and manipulating various energetic forces and currents to acomplish one's desire. Wishing is a form of magic. Prayer is a form of magic. There are other forms of magic as well. Ever heard of the concept of burning a paper with a wish on it? That's a form a spellcraft and magic right there. Magic comes in many shapes and sizes.
newbieM wrote:I just want him to be able to freely tell me how he feels and commit which i feel he wants to but he is just scared.
Is it just verbal communication he has difficult with or is it all forms of communication? Perhaps the spoken and written words are difficult for him. He may need to be more creative and out of the box with how he describes his feelings. Perhaps ask him to simply express his emotions and thoughts rather than speaking them? Try any and all non magical means before you work magic for this issue or any issue.

What do you mean by commit? Comitment means different things to different people and at different ages. How old are you? How long have you been together? These are things that you need to consider. Are you both heading in the same direction in life?

Perhaps he is not on the same page with his emotional connection to you that he is. Have you considered that maybe he doesn't feel as strongly about your relationship as he does? He could be afraid to tell you that and that may be why he doesn't do much else. I'm not saying its true just asking if you have even considered this as a possibility.
newbieM wrote:He is being distracted by a another woman can I use a spell to banish her however not their friendship?
Are they just friends or does he feel something stronger towards her? If they are just friends why do you feel threatened by their friendship> Perhaps there is something this woman gives him that you don't that he needs and is seeking in friends or other people. Spells are not the solution to each and every problem.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Try burning some hummingbird incense (Anna Riva) in his presence.

Make sure you really want him, as from my experience the effects seem kind of permanent.

Side effect - hummingbirds literally.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
creatrix

Post by creatrix »

Speaking of hummingbirds, I've heard that in Brazil they use the feathers to attract love. I would never harm or kill a hummingbird but one day my cat killed one. I put gloves on and carefully removed the feathers to make a love charm. I buried the little one. I put them in a little mojo bag with Orris Root.
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

I am not one for love spells my first and honestly have never heard of Ashra, but there is a goddess by the name of Asherah (maybe this is the same one ?) but there are many love spells here on the site you can try. Feel free and please be careful. Keep in mind we do not want to change one's will :)

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/love-spells.htm
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Love spells are interesting things. I dont work them much. I have actually only done one love spell in my life.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”