Lost Pentacle

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
SelinaShamrock

Lost Pentacle

Post by SelinaShamrock »

I wasn't too sure where to put this, but: A bit ago I lost my pentacle necklace; I only take it off to shower because the black leather bleeds onto my skin. I have checked everywhere I personally could have put it. I don't feel whole without it, but can't find it. Is it bad luck to buy a new one so soon, or should I trust that its location may be revealed to me soon?
p3nathan

Re: Lost Pentacle

Post by p3nathan »

You could try a spell to find a lost object. If nobody else has one I can send you mine tomorrow (not at home right now). I've had a lot of success with those kinds of spells.
lilmizsunshine727

Post by lilmizsunshine727 »

I would try a lost object spell personally, then if you don't have any luck you could buy a new one
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

SelinaShamrock wrote:I wasn't too sure where to put this, but: A bit ago I lost my pentacle necklace; I only take it off to shower because the black leather bleeds onto my skin. I have checked everywhere I personally could have put it. I don't feel whole without it, but can't find it. Is it bad luck to buy a new one so soon, or should I trust that its location may be revealed to me soon?
Here's some pendulum tips, maybe you'll find something useful: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 25004.html

Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Here are some other great spells to help you find lost objects such as your pentacle. You know it could be a fae, they are famous for picking up one's belongings and hiding them :) To answer you though, it would not be a bad thing if you were to buy another one to replace the lost one. Here is the link to the lost objects spells here. Good Luck!

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... bjects.htm
SelinaShamrock

Post by SelinaShamrock »

Thanks guys, I thought a lost object spell might help but the one I tried didn't help me much.
Lillady wrote:Here are some other great spells to help you find lost objects such as your pentacle. You know it could be a fae, they are famous for picking up one's belongings and hiding them :) To answer you though, it would not be a bad thing if you were to buy another one to replace the lost one. Here is the link to the lost objects spells here. Good Luck!

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... bjects.htm
I had thought maybe it was that since it isn't in any places I would put it, but not to sure how to get it back if that's the case except maybe trying to bribe them with a pretty little offering.
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

You are welcome Selina. I would try both (the spell and offering to the fae) just in case :)
Klia

Post by Klia »

I would wait for it to find you, or use your pendulum. You probably know exactly where it is - in your subconscious and need help bringing it to your conscious.
"The will to do, the soul to dare is yours for the taking if you prepare."
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Klia wrote:I would wait for it to find you.
I believe in animism... (I'm weird like that) and I'm of the belief that objects will leave us because:
-They're trying to get our attention
-They've completed the job they were meant to do and have left to do the next one on their list
-The owner wasn't willing to connect with their energy so it left to find an owner who would
-The owner has become too dependent on the item, so it leaves to teach independence.

Selina, whichever reason it is... don't freak out! :) Be happy it came into your life to teach you the lessons it was meant to teach. If it returns to you... YAY! If not, it means something else is coming your way to help you along your journey.

Just my 2cents :)
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Animism ain't weird! I feel like that's fairly common among us Pagans ... if trees and mountains and rivers can have spirits, why not buildings, or streets, or pentacles?
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Xiao Rong wrote:Animism ain't weird! I feel like that's fairly common among us Pagans ... if trees and mountains and rivers can have spirits, why not buildings, or streets, or pentacles?
YAY! I'm not the only horse of a different color! :)
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
dreadedpsychopomp

Post by dreadedpsychopomp »

Xiao Rong wrote:Animism ain't weird! I feel like that's fairly common among us Pagans ... if trees and mountains and rivers can have spirits, why not buildings, or streets, or pentacles?
This!

I think that list is nifty as to why an object might leave.

OP, maybe your pentacle is trying to help you grow as a witch, knowing that you would use spells to try and find it. :) Don't give up!
JonnyRoXXX

Post by JonnyRoXXX »

I swear my bowling equipment does the same thing... as well as my computer....

But I do like the idea of animism. It seems like a great way to think about both magickal and mundane things...

But I sure hope my thumb drive didn't move on to a better purpose... my final projects are on it!!!
We didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the worlds been turning- Billy Joel

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”