Wicca

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Rainbowkiss

Wicca

Post by Rainbowkiss »

Hi my name is Cianna aka Rainbowkiss. I am a wiccan newbie and ex-christian. I find wicca as the greatest religion close to buddhism. I will be here a while. I have a question. What's the best way to get started in my new religion?
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Re: Wicca

Post by Starwitch »

Hi and welcome, Rainbowkiss. That's a cute name. :)

Most witches would recommend finding a book on Wicca to read. If you're old enough to buy books on your own then you can just visit a big bookstore (large used bookstores have a good selection of Wicca books) or an online bookstore like Amazon and get some books there. If you aren't able to buy books or can't afford them, PM me and I'll hook you up with some PDF e-books that you can read online or from your PC.

There's also a good deal of information on my main witchcraft site and here on the forum, and of course you can ask questions here. If you have a Facebook account, you're also welcome to join the EUTM FB page and you'll get spells, pics, and info directly on your timeline.

Bright blessings,
Starwitch
PaganSerpent

Post by PaganSerpent »

If you want a book recommendation Id find Scott Cunningham's Wicca: Guide for the Solitary Practitioner. Great read. I read it a while back and I'm now reading it again.
Rainbowkiss

Re:

Post by Rainbowkiss »

Thank you very much, I will take information close to heart, i wish you light and love!
lilmizsunshine727

Post by lilmizsunshine727 »

Scott Cunningham does have a good collection, and I found Thea Sabin's Wicca for Beginners very helpful
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare
Rainbowkiss

Re:

Post by Rainbowkiss »

Thank you sunshine :)
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Reading is one of the best ways to learn. I also recommend Wicca: A guide for the Solitary Pracititioner by Scott Cunningham. I also recommend To RIde A Silver Broomstick by Silver Ravenwolf. Good luck and feel free to ask any questions you may have. Our forums here offer a lot of various information, as well as our FB page that Star mentioned ( I admin there ). I hope this helps you.
Rainbowkiss

Re:

Post by Rainbowkiss »

Thnx lilady, I'm glad I enjoy reading. Besides Starwitch, there is another amazing wiccan named Erin Dragonsong. Has anyone heard of her?
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I haven't, but thanks for the sweet compliment! loveface
Does she run a website or write books or something?

We get a lot of people who post an intro or question and then never return to respond when other members reply, so thanks for responding.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”