Totally drained! What are your favorite pick-me-ups?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Raven25

Totally drained! What are your favorite pick-me-ups?

Post by Raven25 »

The last month has been nonstop for me. I'm totally drained! Tired to the core. What are your pick-me-up suggestions? A favorite prayer, incense, candle, ritual? Anything! Feeling like every day is a battle lately.

Peace & Light,

Raven
__Oracle__

Re: Totally drained! What are your favorite pick-me-ups?

Post by __Oracle__ »

A nice relaxing bath for me, maybe some incense.
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

A calming bath with lavender and a wonderful cup of chamomile tea with lemon and honey :)
Raven25

Post by Raven25 »

Thank you __Oracle__ and Lillady! A lavender bath is in the works. Much appreciated! :)
__Oracle__

Post by __Oracle__ »

Raven25 wrote:Thank you __Oracle__ and Lillady! A lavender bath is in the works. Much appreciated! :)
Your welcome :) , this may be on my agenda for tomorrow much needed.
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

A cup of vanilla caramel truffle tea makes me feel extra special when I'm stressed. :fairy:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I have a health issue that drains me completely. Get a full blood work to make sure nothing else is the problem first...in the meanwhile I guess do the obvious like get a little extra sleep...then a real good ritual with some energy raising techniques can carry you for several days..
these other suggestions are great for de-stressing :D hope everything is ok :)
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Raven25

Post by Raven25 »

Echo_of_shadows wrote:A cup of vanilla caramel truffle tea makes me feel extra special when I'm stressed. :fairy:
Sounds delicious!
Raven25

Post by Raven25 »

firebirdflys wrote:I have a health issue that drains me completely. Get a full blood work to make sure nothing else is the problem first...in the meanwhile I guess do the obvious like get a little extra sleep...then a real good ritual with some energy raising techniques can carry you for several days..
these other suggestions are great for de-stressing :D hope everything is ok :)
Blessings, Firebird
Good idea.. I recently had my blood work done and it was okay, so I wonder if it's an exhaustion thing. I hadn't even thought of an energy raising ritual, thank you! :D
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Raven25 wrote:The last month has been nonstop for me. I'm totally drained! Tired to the core. What are your pick-me-up suggestions? A favorite prayer, incense, candle, ritual? Anything! Feeling like every day is a battle lately.

Peace & Light,

Raven
Oh Raven Raven Raven... don't think me crazy but my spirit guide is telling me you've got a psychic vampire in your life. They probably don't even know that they are one. But they're siphoning your energy just about as fast as you replenish it.

Might be a good idea to start doing meditations to reinforce your aura, patch up the holes from the stress & negativity. Green Aventurine is a good stone to protect against psy vamps and some sunstone or citrine is a good cleansing stone to help restore your energy. You can plop the stones in a bath with epson salt & some essential oils like Myrrh or patchouli for protection and frankincense or sandalwood for cleansing.

Try to focus on positive things. Refrain from watching the news for a little while and if someone start talking negatively (gossiping, focusing on health issues that are depressing etc) excuse yourself. It's not that you shouldn't care but you need to balance out the negativity with positive things. Listen to music that makes you want to sing and dance. Call someone who leaves you feeling good & uplifted. Do a hobby you love and haven't done in a while.

Just my 2cents... :)

Good luck & Goddess Bless! <3
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
JonnyRoXXX

Post by JonnyRoXXX »

My idea would be to get out and do something you enjoy that you don't get to.do all that often. For me, that would be roller skating. But for you, it could.be riding your bike, or going out for drinks with friends. Just get away from the grind for a couple hours and see what that does for you
We didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the worlds been turning- Billy Joel
syngerin

Post by syngerin »

Maybe you could create a sort of barrier around your door? Whenever I know there is a stressing period ahead, I usually hang a thread with white feathers over the 'door' (I don't really have one, my room is directly connected with the hall), which gives the illusion of a divider between the two. That way, my room feels protected and isolated, a sort of special place where I can retire and have time for myself. It's possible to do it even for a little nook in your room or somewhere else, what makes the difference is the barrier element:)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I like lots of sleep, physical time with the hubby, Mate' Chocolatte' tea.

Frosty :flyingwitch:
Daughter of Sekhmet
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

What brand is that Caramel Vanilla tea. THat sounds heavenly.

I find when Im drained that Im not grounded very well. So things like taking a salt bath (I actually use Lavendar Epsom Salts that makes for a heavenly bath), meditate, sit outside on the ground with your back against a tree, yoga, give myself some Reiki, take a nap.

I know that sounds silly to say "you're tired, go take a nap", but it works. I set my phone for 15-30 mins so I dont sleep too long. If you nap for more than 30 mins you will wake up more tired. A 10-30 min nap is perfect to recharge you.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Beef or chicken broth as a restorative, or vegetable if vegan. Concentrates or powdered bullion are at grocery soup isles. Just mix either with hot water. Drink 🍷

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”