Magick or no magick?- Be friends with someone again.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Lover of War

Magick or no magick?- Be friends with someone again.

Post by Lover of War »

Do u think i should do a spell to reconcile with my ex best friend, if so wat should i make my intent be? I don't want to manipulate him, i just want help on how to like bring him back by his own choice. If anybody has any ideas, be it magick or no magick, then please let me know.

Please and Thank u :)
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Magick or no magick?- Be friends with someone again.

Post by Xiao Rong »

In my humble opinion, no amount of magic can substitute for your efforts in good faith to reconnect with your friend, reconcile, etc. That said, perhaps you could try spells on yourself for clarity and wisdom, or kindness and compassion ... ?
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Lover of War

Post by Lover of War »

Thanks for replying :) And i know thats y i asked, but thank u for the suggestions
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Xiao Rong wrote:In my humble opinion, no amount of magic can substitute for your efforts in good faith to reconnect with your friend, reconcile, etc. That said, perhaps you could try spells on yourself for clarity and wisdom, or kindness and compassion ... ?
Agreed. :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

I think the best thing you can do is go to see him
with some sort of peace offering...!
:flyingwitch:
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
Lover of War

Post by Lover of War »

That is actually wat i would like to do, but he lives like 30-40 mins away from me and im just now starting to learn how to drive. Hmmmm....maybe once i can, i can try, also thanks for the suggestion.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

WiccanTeen7 wrote:Do u think i should do a spell to reconcile with my ex best friend, if so wat should i make my intent be? I don't want to manipulate him, i just want help on how to like bring him back by his own choice. If anybody has any ideas, be it magick or no magick, then please let me know.

Please and Thank u :)
I would cast a spell on yourself to be open to friendship. If you want to try and heal this relationship you could try a relationship healing sort of spell. It really depends on what the root of the issue between the two of you is. Time may be needed and sometimes friendships need to be ended. You never know.
Lover of War

Post by Lover of War »

I think ur right. Its been like 2 years. The reason he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore is bcuz he felt like i lied to him. I told him i was gay, and i may have over reacted when he said i could never spend the night again. To me it was like saying i don't want to be friends anymore, since he lives like 30 mins away from me. I don't know y i want to be his friend so much, it just hurts.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

WiccanTeen7 wrote:I think ur right. Its been like 2 years. The reason he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore is bcuz he felt like i lied to him. I told him i was gay, and i may have over reacted when he said i could never spend the night again. To me it was like saying i don't want to be friends anymore, since he lives like 30 mins away from me. I don't know y i want to be his friend so much, it just hurts.
In this case I would definitely do a spell or ritual to bring new friendship into your life. You can use that spell to help heal the wounds of this past friendship and gain new friends. It sounds like this person is not a real friend. If its been two years and they have had no contact at all or made no effort then you should move on.
Lover of War

Post by Lover of War »

Thats wat everybody tells me. My new best friend is better than him, but like i said i don't know y i still want to be his friend. Do u have any ideas of something simple i could try to move past him, and to heal old wounds?
Altairtigris

Post by Altairtigris »

I don't have a spell for you, but you could try something I've taught my children to do when they have emotional hurts that won't go away.
Examine the issue in depth from every angle you can. Maybe get your new best friend to help by telling you his point of view on the issue. Feel what you felt when he told you that you couldn't sleep over anymore. Then when you're sick to the back teeth of examining it, in your mind, put it in a box. Put that box in another box....as many boxes as you need. Then, get rid of it. In your mind burn it, throw it out to sea, send it out to outer space...anything for you to feel it's gone.
Keep hold of the good memories you made with your old friend and concentrate on making new, happy memories with your new friend.
I personally feel that you want to be friends with this person again to ease the pain of rejection that you felt. I'm no councillor, that's just my opinion.
I also believe that people enter our lives when we need them. Some stay for the rest of our lives while others just visit, and sometimes it hurts when the visitors leave. But they have to leave so that new friends and opportunities can come your way.
It's just a suggestion and I'm sorry it's not a spell, but it might work for you, so you can get past it and live your life to the full.
Lover of War

Post by Lover of War »

Oh don't worry about spells. I just wanted ideas be it mundane or magickal. I think thats the perfect thing to try! Thank u :)
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

WiccanTeen7 wrote:Oh don't worry about spells. I just wanted ideas be it mundane or magickal. I think thats the perfect thing to try! Thank u :)
How about an energy of light exercise? Its an exercise I learned early in my development as a witch to work with light, color, and energy manipulation. Its a spell of sorts but on yourself and using light energy as a healing and loving force.
Lover of War

Post by Lover of War »

Hmm....how do u do it?
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

WiccanTeen7 wrote:Hmm....how do u do it?
Get yourself into a meditative state. I recommend a self hypnosis type method where you count yourself down into a meditative state with breath and visualization. Once you get yourself into a meditative state imagine your body as it is on an energetic level. Over your heart you may see a black or dark spot. As you inhale visualize your body being filled with pink light. See the light filling you from your head to your toes. As you exhale see the dark spot being brought light filled with colors of blue, orange, red, and pink. These are all colors healing and bringing friendship and love into the area. See yourself filled with self love, friendship, and caring people. See the emotional scar fading the strings and the attachment to you fading with you growing stronger as a person. Release when you can no longer hold the visualization. As you release the visualization that energy is being directed to the universe creating a change for you. The change being brought within will also change the world without.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”