return to sender spells

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
anls87

return to sender spells

Post by anls87 »

hi, i was wondering if anyone had any return to sender spells that have worked for them?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: return to send spells

Post by SpiritTalker »

Old topic

I got bullied in school. didn't like how I felt when I was angry - sullen, bitter, hostile, and also powerful that was attractive, but cockeyed. I decided to use the power to transform the feelings into good energy. I called it "trans-mogrify" from the Calvin and Hobbes cartoon. I would imagine my anger all in a bundle of spikes and snarled, rusty coils, held in my belly and command it to "transmogrify". It immediately melted into crystal clear water, and refreshment, cleansing me of all anger in the process. (I wondered why nations didn't do this).

So all these years later I came upon references to Peruvian magic in the Andes mountains, where they Ingest negative energies in their stomachs, just like digestion. They retain the nourishing good, and expel the crap into the Earth where it is absorbed and transformed to make good things grow.

Energy can't be created or destroyed, but it can be transmuted. If someone throws bad energy at me, i can "transmogrify!" and give me a blessing. Once the energy is in my ball park, it's mine to shape as I want. This is so much healthier than return-to-sender, where it can be sent back to me again and again. When energy is transmuted, the battle ends.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Try doing a mirror-box spell. This trick is different than hexing or cursing, because it reflects back, rather than originates, intentional or unintentional harmful thoughts, assaults and magick thrown against someone.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Seraphin!,Dude! where ya been hiding ??

I would add my favorite little chant from childhood....
"I'm rubber your glue, bounce of me and stick to you!"
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Heartsong

Post by Heartsong »

I like the "I'm rubber, you're glue" method. It's quick and simple to remember. I can appreciate that!
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

It's actually quite a concept of dominant and submissive relationship thing.

It you get sticky things that'd be of a rather passive origin, this kind of people pleasers and too cautious attitudes would be quite a way to summon sticky creatures needed to banish.

On the other hand the dominant behaviour would be more fiery and direct so as to p*ss you off instantaneously. This is something than might perhaps be considered as various entities of fury and such. The swift attacking force is not of a kind that you see a creature manifested in a haunted room. So how would you counter it? Clearly what ST mentions are interesting concepts, reminds me perhaps of icing the creature. If we burn away submissive sticky stuff we might as well freeze the ultra-aggressive creatures and the similar.

Concerning return to sender it is not a bad idea.
I'd say most of us are interested in Druidic ways
thence we ought to embrace lessons of all Oghams
including Straif

and others such as Ruis, Muin, Fearn...
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Garuda

Post by Garuda »

Seraphin_npocampo wrote:Try doing a mirror-box spell. This trick is different than hexing or cursing, because it reflects back, rather than originates, intentional or unintentional harmful thoughts, assaults and magick thrown against someone.
Ooh, Googling that ^ right now! Thank you.

I LOVE the idea of Return to Sender spells because all you do is volley some foul person's crap right back at them, without generating any new yuk. If the sender-turned-receiver doesn't like it, they can simply stop sending it. If they won't stop sending it, welllll... guess what. :twisted: Some people just need to learn the hard way.
barker

Post by barker »

You return with gusto... when you were listening in the first place.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”