Is my Nan in danger?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
A new found power

Is my Nan in danger?

Post by A new found power »

Hi all,

Some important background information:
We've been having a lot of family issues lately, and my nan has become suicidal is currently living with myself and my parents, who haven't truly resolved their issues. My sister has also recently become clinically depressed, as well as my mother and father. I spoke to some Angels about two weeks before this event occurred, and they also told me that my Nan may not have long to live, and that "You should be her light in this dark hour."

This will all sound quite dramatic and morbid but please try to put up with me.To explain from the very beginning - when I was young I had a vision that one of my Nans, who I'll call D, would die. I had this vision for seven days, and it got clearer every day until I was certain it was her dying [I actually saw her face on the 7th day.] I woke up on the seventh day to find out my nan had committed suicide, at the very place I had seen her die in my dreams. This was about 6-7 years ago, when I was quite young [11-12]

Fast forward to the 21st of April 2013. I recently bought a black bowl and have been trying my hand at scrying [a form of divination] in an attempt to control these visions I sometimes get. On the 21st, after I had tried to scry [unsuccessfully aside from a vague face appearing in the bowl at one point,] I went to sleep as any normal person would do. I had a vision, where it was repeated that "only 10 days until..." and then I'd get a flash of my other Nan, who we shall call "M" and then an image of death. When I woke up the next morning I immediately took note that it was the 22nd, and that I only had 9 more days.

Fast forward to later that night. I attempted to scry again. However, when I asked "what will happen to my nan within the next 10 days?" I literally got an image of a dead person's face. It lasted a few seconds, and then dissipated. What should I do?!
Kassandra

Re: Is my Nan in danger?

Post by Kassandra »

A new found power wrote:"You should be her light in this dark hour."
It's times like these when our psychic "gift" of sight feels like anything but. Keep in mind that some consider death a transition, not a danger, that we all must face. It seems you have the choice to be "the light" in the "dark hour" of many peoples' lives around you right now, should you choose to take on that responsibility. Whatever you do, honor yourself and your needs.

And we are here for you.
A new found power

Post by A new found power »

Thank you so much Kassandra, now I know what I must do. I can only hope that my visions prove false, but at least if they're true I can know I did my best for her. I sincerely appreciate the support.
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

New found power...
We are all here when you have to rant, cry, scream, yell...etc !
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”