psychic witch powers n energy vampires sos

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Faithful24

psychic witch powers n energy vampires sos

Post by Faithful24 »

psychic witch powers and energy vampires..can they drain too much?

i respect all magical beings witches,psychics,
psychic vampires the whole community.I am very experienced i fully control my abilities,but i met a girl who is the first one
that is so different and becomes so irresistable and powerful when i am with her,like no other i have ever met and encountered.to sum up,she can enter my mind maybe i help also with my skills,she can change my mood either worse either better like mind and mood control with feelings and thoughts so strange and more intense than my own.very paranoid
experience.when she connects with me she or something forces me to use my powers uncontrollably and then i feel that
she feeds from the essense left from my psychic power and strength,you know..the ''fuel'' gathered in order to use my
abilities.whoever knows understands.Also,she fits to all characteristics of a psychic vampire but like no other i've met for many years.She touches me then rises her hand a bit and i feel and see the wave of energy fading away towards her and she sends it to her head,i feel then after many times tiredness disorianted and a chill on my spine legs.we have a sexual realation ship.She's not a bad person but sometimes she doesn't seem to control her thirst to feed and i feel that the greed is greater than our lust for each other.those attaacks become more powerful when i send energy balls and create a connection/cord perhaps.After all these i am generally ok if i rest but..in order to use my abilities it takes me twice the effort and they are not at their full potential.only after one week almost i feel balanced again.
I've been always alone with no coven and i am cautious,but i cannot easily resist her.and she either.
How do i know if my aura and abilities are not gonna be permantly injured?or something worse?

Can anyone understand what i am talking about?
A new found power

Re: physic witch powers and energy vampires..

Post by A new found power »

You'd need to clarify what you mean by psychic powers and draining "too much."

Psychic powers themselves can drain a person, it totally relies on what you're doing and how much energy it requires.

Energy vampires, if conscious of their power, may consciously stop or continue to drain a person. On the flip side, they may not even realise they're doing it! Which can lead to all sorts of trouble...
Faithful24

Re: physic witch powers and energy vampires..

Post by Faithful24 »

Sorry for my english
A new found power

Re: psychic witch powers n energy vampires sos

It sounds like you need to immediately cast a very powerful shield on yourself. You should not allow any person, regardless of how close you are to them, to drain your personal energy. You must also tell them to stop. It's dangerous. If this person took too much energy it could have very serious physical and mental consequences. It can and will affect your magickal strength, and can make you too weak to defend yourself against further attacks. I cannot stress this enough: You cannot allow this to continue. They can and will continually drain you, and that is not a good thing. Especially the parts about mind control and them not being able to control their thirst.

By all means dwell on it, but this person sounds far too dangerous to have any form of relationship with.

Best of luck
Faithful24

Post by Faithful24 »

thank u very much for your concern.By the way i am describing my experience u can tell that i am not a wannabe witch or smth.do u know if it is possible to lose my powers?or little by little to be drained dry?
that vamp didn't know about herself totally but discovered it when i showed up.i feel that her intesions are and good n bad like she has two souls sometimes but i know for sure she's after my power.it took me lots of years effort and misery to leearn and develop my abilities.and i don't want to throw it away.
her mind control is not the high level one,but for example if i am angry at her because of the attacks and i am determined to stop seeing her..then suddenly without my will i focus to the nice things we have anger goes away and my mind changes.And forgiveness comes.At least i am able to obeservee the whole thing inside me.She chases me a lot to be with me as i walk away,because she says she feels alive with me with my breath of pure magic,her words.but eventually i go back.drowns me like a magnet sometimes
A new found power

Your magick can come back, unless you lost absolutely all of your energy. Theoretically, at that point you'd be dead. Although this vampire could continually drain you, making you incapable of magick until you left. It can also help to promote imbalance in your body and physical illness. It is a serious situation.

The best temporary solution is to cast a very powerful shield around your body. Shields are difficult to pull down or drain, as they are programed to remain in place and protect you. She is clearly using you for energy, and that is not a healthy relationship. It is ultimately your call, but you must seriously consider if a true friend would seek to take all of your energy away and manipulate you.

Best of luck
Faithful24

Post by Faithful24 »

No no she can't go that far to drain me to that point,also
thankfully she can't absorb from distances.I feel that she takes almost 40-50% perhaps of my "fuel''but not the whole thing.And then i feel sore like someone hit me in the head,after that i see that everything
i am comes back and grows stronger.The tricky part is that i know all of these i am not ignorant,i know that a true friend wouldn't sseek to steal energy or manipulate but despite all that,i still go back for more and i am not like that at all.
Plus she is more afraid of me than i am of her,..when shes feeding..a very strange feeling like your energy screams at u that it is being stolen and u feel..that something is missing..is not there by looking your chest and body..and when i see with my mind's eyes and feel that she's stealing i grab the wave of energy in order to take it back to me from her body,she already consumed it and i take all the negative shit instead and the energy war begins..for hoursss..it is madness.
i have cast a protective shield..but i can't help to connect with her mind of what she feels and manipulates me to send her energy balls because i feel sorry for her if shes down or cause i just do a show off of my possibilities and then..she overcomes the shield.
Serafanyelle

Post by Serafanyelle »

I have encountered very similar and have learned to NOT shield but rather to defend and fight back!

Enter a relaxed and light trance state. Identify where it is in your body / etheric body the attacker is focusing. Step into the energy drain and trace it back to the source. Once you are at the attack point of origin, use the power that emanates from your third chakra (solar plexus) and kick ass! Seriously! Go ninja energetically!

Psy Vamps and entities definitely do not like having their asses kicked and will stop trying it once they learn that you are a power to be reckoned with instead of a victim to be preyed upon.

Brightest blessings.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

The problem with this thread (apart from the 'Dark fluff' vibe) is that the OP is actually willingly participating in this process, by choice. Despite this, I really appreciate your taking the time to post about this in detail and I can see you are quite perceptive.

No vampire or entity can create an attachment to you without an invitation of some sort. This may be as simple as a belief system. This creates an energetic link between you and it. It's good to examine how this occurred. Exploring darker aspects can be rewarding, and empowering. Do you feel sorry for her?

Defense against spiritually predatory attacks (for example shielding) is essentially useless once this link has been created. This is especially so in the case of 'white light bubble' type shields, which eventually then form the vamps next dinner.

Magical beliefs come into play here. Do you believe that the magical energy you possess is a finite pool ? If so then you will of course feel drained with these astral leechings. Some Mages believe that it is possible to channel energy through the earth and feed them endlessly without consequence. I've also heard claims of them creating portals of energy in Jewellery the vamp can wear that keeps them fed. The backlash of all of this (again, not my own experience) is created infatuation with you.

If you want to be rid of any parasite, then you need to locate the energy attachment between you and it in your energy field and sever it. (Unfortunately that means no more nookie which may not be your agenda here.)

As Serafanyelle suggests, then put something in place that attacks when disturbed.

If she continues to try and attach to you, another way of dealing with this without getting all Qlippothic is to send necromantic energy. Nobody really likes that ....except for a few crazy necromancers .... This can be as simple as channelling your sickness or aches and pains to her.

It has been said by many that energy imbalances that manifest in this way represent a damaged or traumatised individual desperately unable to heal themselves. Before you reach for the garlic, its worth mentioning that Jung postulates that vampirism is a type of Narcissistic rage.

Wherever your heart lies, whatever the case may be, I wish you the very best of luck.

Blessings
Dark Moon
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
A new found power

-Dark-Moon- wrote:
Defense against spiritually predatory attacks (for example shielding) is essentially useless once this link has been created. This is especially so in the case of 'white light bubble' type shields, which eventually then form the vamps next dinner.

If she continues to try and attach to you, another way of dealing with this without getting all Qlippothic is to send necromantic energy. Nobody really likes that ....except for a few crazy necromancers .... This can be as simple as channelling your sickness or aches and pains to her.

Dark Moon
I would strongly disagree that shields aren't useful in this instance! If the vampire is good enough to drain a shield of energy, then they are equally adept enough to drain most other forms, meaning absolutely nothing is lost by creating a shield, supposing the vampire is more powerful than the caster [in this instance the energy drained from the shield would be exactly the same as from the person, so no more is lost then one would lose without a shield.]

HOWEVER If the caster is more powerful than the vampire, which may be the case, the shield will be a stalwart defense against getting ones energy drained. Moreover, if we assume the more likely scenario that both vampire and caster are of relatively equal skill, the shield still buys time and delays the inevitable draining, allowing the caster to either get out of the situation or think of a solution.

For OP: http://psychicvampire.org/shielding.htm [Has a list of different shields and their uses. This is by no means exhaustive, but it's the best I can find atm. There will also be good articles on this website!]

I don't think an aggressive approach is wise, unless you are certain you are more powerful than the psychic vampire in question. Attacking this vampire should be a last resort. You shouldn't be quick to cast, what is in effect, a form of black magick. It could escalate the situation further. The best way to keep yourself safe is to simply move this person out of your life, not attack them back out of spite. By all means cut links between your and their energy, this is a necessity, but avoid causing undue harm, however justified it may seem. If you wish to keep them in your life, the absolute best deterrent you can use is not magick but discussion. If they refuse to stop taking your energy, it only confirms they are not a friend at all, but a parasite of sorts.

Best of luck
Serafanyelle

Post by Serafanyelle »

The main reason that I don't like using shielding is that shields need to be continuously maintained, are ineffective against a determined attacker and worst is that it also blocks love and healing energies from entering the individual's field which is an undesirable outcome.

Brightest blessings.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

One persons black magic is another persons white and vice versa.

Does magic really have a colour? Or is it the intention behind it that's important? If my intention is to defend myself against spiritual attack, is that really a bad thing? Or are you just an instrument of karma in this case?

I guess that your beliefs guide you in these decisions.

Regarding Energetic links and shielding - imagine someone tied a ribbon around you then closed a door. The ribbon would still be there attached to you. This is what I mean about dealing with the link first. By all means use them after you have done this.

But yes, shields take energy to maintain - therefore the end result is the same - drained energy.

Standing under a waterfall chanting your God name will disrupt almost anything.

Dark Moon
I am that which is attained at the end of desire

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”