What symbol do you wear?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
lilmizsunshine727

Re: What symbol do you wear?

Post by lilmizsunshine727 »

I have 2 pentagrams and an ankh. Three seperate necklaces that I switch back and forth depending on my outfit
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare
p3nathan

Post by p3nathan »

I wear a pentagram and have a four pointed Celtic knot tattoo.
scaravich

Post by scaravich »

I have a pentacle that I received as a gift that I sometimes wear. I used to wear it regularly.

I personally don't have much interest in adorning myself with things, though, so it's hard for me to keep up on wearing any kind of jewelry. I only wear the rings my husband gave me because I never remove them. If I removed them, I would forget to put them on once and then probably never remember to after that.
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

I have worn pentagram necklaces in the past, but both of them were lost in separate moves. I wore an ankh necklace for about a year, but it broke.
I have a choker made up of a wide blue ribbon and a crystal that was made for me by my former high priestess that matched the ones the other coven members wear. I usually wear it when I want an extra boost of power.
Vervain

Post by Vervain »

I usually wear a natural pyrite pendant with a copper wire triskelion I made. I've been looking for other elemental symbols to add to the necklace.
River SilverWolf

Post by River SilverWolf »

I always wear my Silver pentacle but I wear under my shirt. Living in the bible belt, i don't want to get unwanted attention especially when out with my two children. (the people who matter to me know about my wiccan faith. My folks, my husband, my best friend).

I picked this up at my local metaphysical shop The Enchanted Forest. The pentacle and chain are sterling silver:

Then right now i switch between these two. I have a small delicate sterling silver crescent moon and tiny gold star necklace.
The other is one of my own creations. It's fall leaves in Resin I made last October. (my girls and I make jewelry as a hobby and have a small little Etsy shop). I love jewelry both commercially made and handmade. Since I also make my own jewelry I have more jewelry than i know what to do with especially for pendants! Click on the picture to see the Leaves Resin image. Can't get it to edit right and it's cutting off...

I do have a small pentacle ring i occasionally wear as well. And typically i will wear a tigers eye bracelet on my left wrist and then a few silicon bracelets on my right wrist. One of them says Pagan Pride that I got this year for DFW Pagan Pride Day.

I do have several tumbled gemstones that i have just finished in my rock tumbler (my current batch is moonstones) but i haven't learned how to wire wrap yet. I like carrying certain gemstones with me in my pocket but would like to turn some of them into wearable pieces as well.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I wear 2 rings on the same finger - a gold band with the Lord’s Prayer laser printed in tiny type, & a silver band composed of just stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”