What symbol do you wear?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
raynelae

Re: What symbol do you wear?

Post by raynelae »

Wow Drago that's amazing! Loveeeee it :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
drago25

Post by drago25 »

Violet Flower Witch wrote:drago25, that is gorgeous. I love the proportions. Tigereye is one of my favorite stones. Any special reason you chose it?
Thanks its one of my favorites to, i decided to use it to help me with my lack of energy and anxiety problems
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I wear a silver pentacle and a triquetra also from silver too!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Christine Xaw

Post by Christine Xaw »

A simple pewter triquetra, picked it up at a medieval fair when it came to Lincoln. I end up wearing it everyday since I rarely take it off.
brythonicwitch

Post by brythonicwitch »

I have a couple of symbols that I alternate between.

I often wear a small locket - no particular pattern, but it's big enough to slip some herbs or a small crystal chip into, as a result it's almost become my magickal talisman. Currently I'm wearing that with some mandrake root inside.

Aside from that, I have a silver Welsh dragon pentagram pendant that I wear, and a more usual silver pentacle.
Rayven Nightmoon

Post by Rayven Nightmoon »

I wear a pentacle ring and sometimes a necklace and I also wear a ring that has triquatras engraved around the band. :D :D
With Perfect Love and Perfect Trust,
Rayven Nightmoon

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

so Violet,.... What did you find at the Faire? anything good?
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Violet

Post by Violet »

firebirdflys wrote:so Violet,.... What did you find at the Faire? anything good?
FF
Well, it is March 1-3 so I still have time to decide, and that's a good thing. :)

Two years ago, I purchased a bronze bat bracelet which I dearly love. Both the metal and the symbol felt so right. In Eastern thought bats are a symbol of marital fidelity, and in Western, esoteric knowledge. I wear it as often as I can. I went last year to purchase the matching necklace from the artisan, but it was sold.

The mermaids and frogs were also very appealing to me.

I love everyone's replies to this thread. loveface It's truly inspiring. I hope to read more till it comes time for the festival.
RowanWindsong

Post by RowanWindsong »

I wear a pewter horse head with the mane braided.
Zili

Post by Zili »

First off I don't wear the typical symbols. I wear a butterfly tattoo on my wrist proudly (a totem animal) and although i'm fearful of spiders, spider is showing up in my totem lately and I've been wearing my spider web choker which was a collaboration between me and a friend I made the pendant, she did the macrame work.

[EDIT] sorry, Tinypic no longer supported.

Secondly, about 2 hours south east of NTIF is FWCF if you're able to make it out march 16 - 17 or April 20 - 21 to the Four Winds Canterbury Faire I'll be out there working at the Out of the Mists Belly Dance shop ^_^
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tiny pic out of business
SylverSparro

What symbol do you wear?

Post by SylverSparro »

I usually wear a rose quartz heart.
Violet

What symbol do you wear?

Post by Violet »

Zili wrote:First off I don't wear the typical symbols. I wear a butterfly tattoo on my wrist proudly (a totem animal) and although i'm fearful of spiders, spider is showing up in my totem lately and I've been wearing my spider web choker which was a collaboration between me and a friend I made the pendant, she did the macrame work.

[EDIT tiny pic no longer supported]

Secondly, about 2 hours south east of NTIF is FWCF if you're able to make it out march 16 - 17 or April 20 - 21 to the Four Winds Canterbury Faire I'll be out there working at the Out of the Mists Belly Dance shop ^_^
Lovely! I have never been before. If I go I will be sure to come say hello. :)

I really like spiders. What an incredible choker!
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tiny pic gone
Helvetica

RE: What symbol do you wear?

Post by Helvetica »

I have a simple silver pentacle and a more elaborate one, Ashshaph or the sword of the enchanter. It looks like a small dagger and has a labradorite set where the crossguard would be...got then from a small witchcraft shop and love them dearly
Faerie_witch

Post by Faerie_witch »

I'm a teenager in a very prejudiced and very christian community, so I wear a sterling silver Celtic knot necklace. I also found one of my great-grandmother's necklace that has four celtic knots on it with an amethyst stone in the middle. Shows who I am without the hassle of neighbors judging. smiley_dance
Aspiria

Post by Aspiria »

Violet Flower Witch wrote:Do you wear a spiritual symbol or amulet in everyday life? What does it look like?

I have been thinking for a while about what would feel right for me, and what personal symbols I would want to wear. I am about to go to the North Texas Irish Festival and will have plenty of pagan jewelry to consider. I'm thinking of getting a goat or ram.
When is this festival?

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”