Help. How long does a spell take to work

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
newbee

Help. How long does a spell take to work

Post by newbee »

i tried 2 spells from this site and they have not come into effect yet how long does it usually take
Chaokitty

please help

Post by Chaokitty »

What kind of spells were they?
I believe from personal experience that spells will come through when it is needed the most... So that could be anywhere from a day to a year or more!
I haven't cast many spells, but it makes sense to me. :)
AutumnMaidens

Re: please help

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Which spells did you try actually?
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi newbee, sorry I missed you in the chat...had to leave. The length of wait on a spell depends on a lot of factors, what is it you are trying to accomplish? BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I agree with Autumn and Firebird...we'll have to know what spells you worked first. However, here are some tips while you're waiting for results...don't think of the spell and make sure all the items (if any) you used with the spell are properly disposed of, cleansed, or cleared away from sight. Also, if you used a candle in your spell..decide if you will continue to use candle magick with it to further strengthen the spell or if you will cleanse it and reuse it (I know some people will preach you must have a new candle for each spell, but in all honesty it's not cheap to make/buy a new candle for each working, so in my opinion it's okay to reuse a candle as long as it's cleansed). Hope to hear back from you..
Blessings
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”