I need serenity! ::darkmood::

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
EmberFaith

I need serenity! ::darkmood::

Post by EmberFaith »

Hi everyone, I'm a teenage witch, recently brought into paganism by my sister and my boyfriend. I was at a Monastery last week and I loved the open fields and the spiritual energy that just seemed to flow through us as we stood there. I want that here at my home. How can i do that? Oh and my parents are against magick usage in the house. :? ::darkmood:: Please help. I've been going through a lot right now and that really help me when I was there. Merci mon amies :)
raynelae

Re: I need serenity! ::darkmood::

Post by raynelae »

I've been stuck in some negative energies too :(
Crystals such as amethyst placed in rooms will invite spiritual and loving energies. Sage will purify the home.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
AMwitch05

Post by AMwitch05 »

I leave my stones out on my dresser and speak some positive affirmations when im feeling in a turd :(. Its always good to charge them up. And why are your parents against magick usage in the house, its not their life to rule.
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Well there are lots of little things you can do to improve the serenity and balance in your own home. Plants are always a great tool in bringing natural energy into your home. Placing a clear quarts next to an electronic appliance such as your computer will work with the electronic vibes to send vibes of clearing energies into the air. Drying/growing herbs that help balance and clear the air or bring love and happiness into the household.
You can call to your household spirits or deities and ask them for balance and serenity.
Or even the basic water and salt to help clear doorways and windows to make sure only positive energy can enter the house.

Hope this helps,
Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Raynelae hit the nail on the head !!!
Positive affirmations work wonders...
Like: I am beautiful
I spread joy wherever I go
I am at peace
...ETC
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
EmberFaith

Post by EmberFaith »

to AMwitch05, your post made me giggle :3 and my mother is a medium. however, she's a very ignorant medium and thinks that i will drag in demons or something -_-;
EmberFaith

Post by EmberFaith »

and thank you everybody for taking the time to help. it's much appreciated. :) Blessed Be )O(
AMwitch05

Post by AMwitch05 »

Well for one thing your moms a medium that needs to learn to explorer her gift she has it for a reason, and shes closing out like i am and i am told to embrace my gift because you might not get to see demons u might end seeing something else that might be helpful to you. :)
AMwitch05

Post by AMwitch05 »

But mediums mostly see spirits and mainly working with you have to be powerful to see demons but she needs to realize also demons can come from anywhere for any to no reason you have to learn how to protect and defend though thats all I have to say wicca brings Happi magick :) blessed be.
EmberFaith

Post by EmberFaith »

how how i wish she'd understand. The problem is, she doesn't fully understand the fact that not every other religion other than Christianity worships the biblical devil -_-;

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”