I have a quick non magickal question

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
AMwitch05

I have a quick non magickal question

Post by AMwitch05 »

I posted a picture about kony on my facebook and one of my wicca friends went off on me, and I wasn't meaning harm or anything on my post, and she deleted me, I wasn't going against wiccan rede I was only having a few laughs even my other non wiccan friends liked my post. I was not being racist. I was only being playful I may have weird taste in humor but I dont mean harm on my post on facebook :( I respect everyones post even on here I will respect them. It's no reason just for one small thing to blow up big on. :( What should I do? I was told by many already that im not a bad person just because of what I posted.
Indigo_Pheonix

Re: I have a quick non magickal question

Post by Indigo_Pheonix »

If they don't understand your sense of humor, then they weren't your friend to begin with. Your true friends will get the humor.
AMwitch05

Post by AMwitch05 »

Even my two best non wiccan friends who i've known since 7th and and 8th grade wouldn't delete me over random crap like that. I just think its upseting when a friend goes out of your life just because of random bs. Am i the bad person here?
DaughterofErebus

Post by DaughterofErebus »

NO! you are not the bad person. just bc your friends couldnt handle other ppl talkin smack doesnt mean it was your fault.... in a situation like this you aren't to blame. so dont feel bad its their fault they lost such a nice friend
Never let life kill your spark ~ Crown the Empire
AMwitch05

Post by AMwitch05 »

Thank you Erebus Lady :)
DaughterofErebus

Post by DaughterofErebus »

Your welcome.... its the truth
Never let life kill your spark ~ Crown the Empire

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”