I'm not exactly sure what spell I'm looking for.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
jittertat

I'm not exactly sure what spell I'm looking for.

Post by jittertat »

I used a communication spell on someone about three months ago, and nothing has happened. The thing is, they don't know me at all, only three or four of my friends who don't speak to him that often. Anyway, the spell didn't work at all but I think it's because I mixed voodoo and witchcraft together with very little experience of voodoo. I think what I need is more of a spell to have someone know me, if that makes sense... How would I go about finding one? I don't even know what correspondences I'd use to have someone just "know" me. Does anyone know a spell similar to this, or know how to make one?
Ravencry

Re: I'm not exactly sure what spell I'm looking for.

Post by Ravencry »

I found this spell online, maybe its close to what your looking for?

Get someone you like to talk to you by Juniper
You will need:
*Red candle
*cinnamon stick
*red marker
*a strip of plain white paper
*pink ribbon
*red cloth/small red bag.

Cast the circle (if you cast a circle, call on Iris and Hermes, Goddess and God of communication, respectively). Light the red candle. Write the person's name on the strip of paper with the red marker of whom you want to talk to you.
Say these words:

"As shy as you may be, need not be shy in front of me."

Wrap the strip of paper with the name on it around the cinnamon stick. Tie the pink ribbon around it to keep it in place.Place the cinnamon stick in the red bag or cloth and say:

"Blessed be your words to me."

Now, I can't guarantee anything, but you need to truly believe that he will talk to you while doing the spell. While tying the pink ribbon around the name, just imagine (daydream kinda) him walking up to you and starting a conversation.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Information on the Goddess and God of communication:

Hermes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes
Iris: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iris_(mythology)
jittertat

Post by jittertat »

Thanks, that sounds like a reasonable spell. :] For my last one, I used yellow, because I was taught that yellow connotes communication because of its affinity to air. Should I have used red instead?
Althara

Post by Althara »

Yellow is the colour of communication, yes. The above spell appears to be working more on the 'love' side rather than the neutral desire just to communicate.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Like I said, I found it online. Yellow would make more sense.
jittertat

Post by jittertat »

Well it is love-orientated, in a sense. I want him basically to just know who I am first, He doesn't know me but I know him, and I'd never think of speaking to him as a stranger, I'd rather be introduced by friends and start from there so I suppose that's what I need the spell for. :L
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Whichever you prefer, really. You can use either or you could use both a yellow and a red candle.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”