Help With Ritual?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
morningbreeze

Help With Ritual?

Post by morningbreeze »

Hello,
I am a new witch and I am not quite sure how to perform a ritual. I never did one before but have read about it. Is there anything I need to do or supplies I need? Any information is appreciated. Thank you.
The Judge

Re: Help With Ritual?

Post by The Judge »

Basic tools needed are pretty easily found around the house. Some candles and a hand :P are all you really need to do a basic ritual. Now with that being said, is there anything specific you are attempting? Some things require some items others don't. The goal determines the means. :) A basic alter, which you can find examples of around here, should have more than enough to complete a ritual.
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
morningbreeze

Post by morningbreeze »

Thanks a lot! You really helped. I will attempt one soon. :)
Alannah

Post by Alannah »

If your ritual was fulfilling and you felt good about doing one, you can attempt to make some of your tools yourself: a wand, a pentacle or an offering bowl are very easy (found and) handmade.
Good luck!
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

You don't need any tools but yourself, however tools are great for rituals :) the new moon is tomorrow which would be a great time for a ritual :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Wicca - Guide for Solitary, free pdf
https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/relig ... tioner.pdf

. Read “Wicca” free PDF
. Practice psi balls - ground - root your energy into the Earth; center - pull energy on the breath to your gut; think of your goal & push power into your hands 👏🏽; you’ll feel a subtle pushback; shake your hands to clear the energy; if they buzz simply re-ground
. Starter kit - candles, incense, burning bowl, water bowl or cup, salt, olive oil, a few stones & kitchen herbs; formal ritual tools are not needed to get started
. Prep sacred space - start & end at north; 🧹sweep🔄 widdershins; light incense; Point 👉🏼 & cast a circle sanctuary walking ↩️deosil; air-draw pentagram to 👆🏽start ↙️⭐️ & to 👆🏽close ↗️⭐️.
. Close what you open; farewell any you greet; don’t summon what you can’t banish; don’t burn poisonous plants as even the smoke harms

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”