How do i get rid of cigarette smoke and smell

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
ShinobiGizmo

How do i get rid of cigarette smoke and smell

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

My girlfriend's Dad lives with us. He used to go outside. Now he sits on the couch and opens a window. My girlfriend and I can't stand the smell. We are constantly having stuffed noses and sore throats. Is there anything we can do? I want to get rid of this smoke and smell. Please help
Ravencry

Re: How do i get rid of cigarette smoke and smell

Post by Ravencry »

Its the same at my house and the only way to really take care of it is to smoke outside, cause the smoke will stay in the walls and furniture. Maybe try Febreeze? Perhaps it will help. I always have a sore throat and stuffy nose, too, so I feel your pain *literally*!
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Yeah, that was one of my ideas other than trying an air purifier, or leaving saucers of white vinegar(or ammonia or baking powder) out
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I never thought of the baking powder, that sounds like a great idea. Maybe you could mix a couple drops of aromatherapy oil in the box of baking powder and perhaps it will release that scent.
Ula

Post by Ula »

I would febreeze the cloth stuff and burn a vanilla candle. It seems to kill the cig smell.
Bartleby

Post by Bartleby »

I usually burn some incense (to replace one smoky smell with another, lol), open a window, and spritz the air with a lightly scented freshener of some sort. The window should be open a little while. If possible, have him smoke outside or blow the smoke through a window.
ShinobiGizmo

Post by ShinobiGizmo »

Awh thanks for replies/suggestions. The vinegar seemed to really freshen up things. But he is also seeming to smoke outside now.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”