How to test for curses (Question)

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
EmeraldRose

How to test for curses (Question)

Post by EmeraldRose »

How can you check yourself or others for curses and hexes and things like that without any fancy equipment which I cannot gain access to! :( Blessings )O(
Was jpearce1997 now EmeraldRose! )O(
Althara

Re: How to test for curses (Question)

Post by Althara »

Can you read auras? I believe that any sort of magic leaves its mark on a person's aura. Should be easy to see a curse!
Divination would be a good method too, tarot cards would probably be best, but if you've not got any and can't get hold of a deck, that's not very helpful xD
EmeraldRose

Post by EmeraldRose »

Thank you! You were helpful! :D And I can read auras but what colour should I look out for?
Althara

Post by Althara »

Black is usually a bad colour ;) But anything that looks out of place, really. A person with a mostly yellow aura but a massive blue spot somewhere, for example, would indicate to me that something wasn't quite right.
MoonlitOrchid

Post by MoonlitOrchid »

I read where you can fill a bowl of water and place it in front of the person who you think may be cursed. Drop two drops of olive oil into the bowl of water. If they immediately go towards each other and become one drop- that is a sign of a curse. If they remain separate, even touching, there is no curse present. I would try using this in conjunction with other methods. Let me know if you use this for a test :)
EmeraldRose

Post by EmeraldRose »

I think I've heard of a similar method somewhere ages ago! Thanks! )O( I will use this in the future if I get cursed!
melinda

Post by melinda »

Any familiar, or animal you are around often and that likes you will be extremely sketchy and uncomfortable around you if you're under a nasty type of curse.
I'm not too sure about the mild ones.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”