Can you 'tweak'

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Sunspirit

Can you 'tweak'

Post by Sunspirit »

I would really appreciate your thoughts please.

I came accross a Scott Cunningham spell on this site, that really took my imagination. It was a spell to make someone leave you.

Now, I have a close friend who is in an abusive relationship, and he wants to be able to break away.

The spell consists of writing the name of the person who you want to leave on toilet paper, and putting into the toilet prior to using it, then flushing it away when you have finished.

My question is, do you think I could tweak this, and put both their names on the paper, then tear it in half - to resemble a split and do the rest????

Thank you for your help.
DreadXCrow

Re: Can you 'tweak'

Post by DreadXCrow »

you could tweak i do that all the time tweak a spell to my purpose just think what you need to say before hand to make sure it works
Sunspirit

Post by Sunspirit »

Thank you.

He and I have talked about the issues surrounding not being able to leave, but wishing he had the opportunities to do so, so, I don't think that me asking for the breakup will bring any bad karma - do you???
DreadXCrow

Post by DreadXCrow »

i guess that all depends on your intent and the outcome but personally i don't think you will get bad karma
Sunspirit

Post by Sunspirit »

Thank you.

He and I have talked about the issues surrounding not being able to leave, but wishing he had the opportunities to do so, so, I don't think that me asking for the breakup will bring any bad karma - do you???
melinda

Post by melinda »

probably not, but you'll need to tweak it quite a bit; whatever the issues of his not being able to leave, they're definitely going to interfere with the ritual because this ritual is a conscious rejection of ones companion and you can't do that for someone else.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”