Need techniques

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
EmeraldRose

Need techniques

Post by EmeraldRose »

Does anyone have any good techniques for relaxation, meditation, grounding, astral projection and/or dream walking because I have tried many different methods but no matter what the method is I always have trouble with concentrating which is a major block! :? Could I possibly use some runes etc. what stop mental blocks? Would that help? Thank you in advance, you will be of great help! )O(
Was jpearce1997 now EmeraldRose! )O(
TheArtOfLife

Re: Need techniques

Post by TheArtOfLife »

I don't know if it is of much use to you, but I've heard about this to clear your mind:
let every thought coming up, but don't reply/response/react/whatever else you can fill in like this to it, but say to the thought something like: 'Later I'll have time for thee, but not now.' After a while your head would become more clear if I am right and concentrating might be easier too.
EmeraldRose

Post by EmeraldRose »

Thank you I'm going to try this later when I go to bed! )O( I'll let you know how it goes, blessed be! )O(
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

When meditating before sleep, try to tell yourself with certainty that you will dream and that you will remember that dream. If you can remember your dreams clearly you can start making things happen in your dreams. For instance, you could be on a boat in the middle of the ocean, then you decide you want that boat to go somewhere, if it happens than you're already conciously dreaming.
Small steps.

As for relaxation I would try concentrating on a single thought or action, for instance if you like cycling go cycling and don't try to conciously decide things but let your subconcious focus completely on the action. The feeling of your legs as you peddle, the feeling of the metal of the bicycle and the feel of the road. The same can be applied to listening to music and meditation.

Hope this helps,
Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
EmeraldRose

Post by EmeraldRose »

That is a good idea, I had heard of a technique similar to this only instead of cycling you imagine yourself climbing up a rope of a ladder out of your body.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”