Guide/Teacher needed

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
EmeraldRose

Guide/Teacher needed

Post by EmeraldRose »

I am only a few months new to Wicca and I am a solitary closet witch living in an area with no Pagan/Wiccan community so I have no one that I can talk to about my beliefs and my path as a witch and I feel that instead of harvesting information from the internet and talking to people on forums I would like to talk to someone more experienced on a regular basis through e-mails so that I can share experiences, knowledge and just generally 'chat'! ^_^ Please let me know if you are interested! )O( Blessed be!
Was jpearce1997 now EmeraldRose! )O(
melinda

Re: Guide/Teacher needed

Post by melinda »

Hey, don't know if the offer is still up, I'm not really guide teacher type, but I'm definitely the share/kissandtell/e-mail chatting type and I've been practising magic since I was a child.
I'm not a wiccan though, just a pagan, so I couldn't help you with that. The witchcraft though, that's my thing.
send me a message if you're interested.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

If you have questions and need help, you can always post a question and if I have any information that may help, I will always post it, even if it isn't necessarily relevant. If its a little more personal and you don't wish to share with everyone, feel free to pm me with your question. I may not be Wiccan, but I started off Wiccan, so I can help with that also.
RainingMoon

Post by RainingMoon »

I haven't been a witch long, nor am i near as experienced as some of the people on here (my first year marker is coming up... Ostara! ^.^) but i would be glad to talk to you! I'm wiccan and still learning... but I love mother earth and would open to talking to people(:
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

We are all here for you if you have questions, you can note any one of us or post them here, we all have different experiences where we can help with so it's best to take it one question at a time. I might be able to help with questions about energy working while others will know more about herbs etc.

Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”