Spirit boards

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
EmeraldRose

Spirit boards

Post by EmeraldRose »

I don't know whether this is allowed on this site but I have heard about spirit boards and I saw them use one in Charmed and I was wondering how I can make my own on a budget of nothing and if they actually work because they have got a lot of bad press. Thank you in advance )O(
Was jpearce1997 now EmeraldRose! )O(
sanoyikamama

Re: Spirit boards

Post by sanoyikamama »

Get something that you can write on and something to write with. Write all the letters and numbers. From there you need something to guide you to the numbers. You can make something or use something like a shot glass. When I was younger i use to make them completely out of paper.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I haven't used one, but their bad reputation isn't because they won't work, but usually of what you call, you might think that you are calling a friendly spirit and end up with something nasty...
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
EmeraldRose

Post by EmeraldRose »

Thank you sanoyikamama! )O( Sorry to bother you is there a specific ritual that you have to preform when you use a spirit board and does it have to be done in a circle for example to prevent the evil spirits useing the board? Thank you soo much!
Was jpearce1997 now EmeraldRose! )O(
Aniu

Post by Aniu »

I made my talking board out of paper and use a silver dollar as a plachette.

I say cast a circle unless you have a ghost you can trust talking to you. The only time I dont is when I'm talking to Yoru, my spirit familiar or using a friend's board to talk to her guides.
Forever live in love and light!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”